Windows 10: On line musical noise??

Discus and support On line musical noise?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell computer with Windows 10 ( I don't think that matters ). If I leave my computer on line, that is I don't sign off line, and go about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jer1, Oct 23, 2019.

1. jer1 Win User

On line musical noise??

Hi, I have a Dell computer with Windows 10 ( I don't think that matters ). If I leave my computer on line, that is I don't sign off line, and go about my business, my computer makes a plink-plink kind of a chirp, somewhat like a piano note, if that makes sense. It does it know matter if I left it on my home page, on my email page, It is like it is receiving a signal or getting updates or something. I hope I explained it so that somebody understands what I am talking about. Any Ideas what is going on?? By the way, it never does it if I go off line. Also, the sound is random.

Thanks for any information.

:)

2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile On line musical noise?? :)

4. ryanly Win User

On line musical noise??

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

On line musical noise??

1. On line musical noise?? - Similar Threads - line musical noise

2. Online musical noise??

in Windows 10 Support
    Online musical noise??: Hi, I have a Dell computer with Windows 10 ( I don't think that matters ). If I leave my computer on line, that is I don't sign off line, and go about my business, my computer makes a plink-plink kind of a chirp, somewhat like a piano note, if that makes sense. It does it...
  3. Noise

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Noise: When my screen is sleep mode, I start hearing beeps (the best I can describe). It occurs about every 30 seconds. How do I turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/noise/c88cc42d-25a0-4a98-889e-74d982116196
  4. Noise, not sound

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Noise, not sound: Not always, but frequently, when I am attempting to play a sound on YouTube or other sources, whether attempting to access video or audio, I get a series of loud and disturbing sounds, rather than the sound that should be produced, Any ideas?...
  5. Crackling Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crackling Noise: My Laptop (HP-14 CK0121TU) is making a crackling noise with windows 10. It does not make the sound in Safe mod and even using Ubuntu. I recently bought it and installed windows 10 on it. I used the key from my old Dell laptop which is broken. I Tried Updating the sound...
  6. Loud noises

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud noises: whenever I turn on my computer it starts making a loud static noise . I cant turn it off until i turn my computer off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-noises/d3b5fe5b-02ce-4d42-b5f2-2ddbda803e59
  7. Noise problem

Noise problem: When I connect my earphones to my laptop (Dell 7567) with Windows 10 OS and hear a song on the internet a small noise in the background is coming and it is annoying too....but when I hear the song which is present in the local disk the noise is not coming ...How to resolve...
  8. Static noise on all audio except when played through Groove Music

Static noise on all audio except when played through Groove Music: Okay, this is a really weird one. For the last 2 months I've been experiencing this reoccurring issue on my new Dell XPS 13 laptop where 1-2 times a day, the audio will suddenly get extremely staticy. It generally will last at least 1 minute but sometimes significantly...
  9. Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

in Windows 10 News
    Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service: Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service [img] Line is gonna shut down their Music streaming service MixRadio. MixRadio was actually the property of Microsoft (Nokia’s property) and Line Inc. bought it before 14 months. Finally they are also failed with...
  10. Background noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Background noise: Hi, gang, here's my new problem. I'm getting what sounds like background music from my speakers even when I'm not online. I tried the troubleshooter on the sound, but it didn't help. any ideas what needs to be done? 42191