Windows 10: On line musical noise??

Discus and support On line musical noise?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell computer with Windows 10 ( I don't think that matters ). If I leave my computer on line, that is I don't sign off line, and go about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jer1, Oct 23, 2019.

1. jer1 Win User

On line musical noise??

Hi, I have a Dell computer with Windows 10 ( I don't think that matters ). If I leave my computer on line, that is I don't sign off line, and go about my business, my computer makes a plink-plink kind of a chirp, somewhat like a piano note, if that makes sense. It does it know matter if I left it on my home page, on my email page, It is like it is receiving a signal or getting updates or something. I hope I explained it so that somebody understands what I am talking about. Any Ideas what is going on?? By the way, it never does it if I go off line. Also, the sound is random.

Thanks for any information.

:)

2. Bree Win User

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile On line musical noise?? :)

4. ryanly Win User

On line musical noise??

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

On line musical noise??

1. On line musical noise?? - Similar Threads - line musical noise

2. Shift + Enter doesn't create line break but make noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift + Enter doesn't create line break but make noises: Hello, I have this issue where the combination of 'shift + enter' doesn't make a line break on my Windows, Google Chrome, or Microsoft applications. Instead, it only make a beep beep sound. My shift key is working perfectly. For example, I can use the combination of 'shift +...
  3. Shift + Enter doesn't create line break but make noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shift + Enter doesn't create line break but make noises: Hello, I have this issue where the combination of 'shift + enter' doesn't make a line break on my Windows, Google Chrome, or Microsoft applications. Instead, it only make a beep beep sound. My shift key is working perfectly. For example, I can use the combination of 'shift +...
  4. No voices in movies/shows but there is background noise like music or the environement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No voices in movies/shows but there is background noise like music or the environement: I was watching some shows last night and the volume was working just fine, but today when I was attempting it I could hear only the background noise. I can't hear the voices. This is the same in VLC as in Films & Movies....
  5. Background Noise/Music Louder than Voices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background Noise/Music Louder than Voices: Hi there, When watching a youtube video I noticed that the voices were barely audible and the background music/sounds were unbearably loud. I thought this was just down to their editing, but after checking other videos and devices I noticed it isn't that at all. I hunted for...
  6. All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line: I am looking for command line methods or series of command methods for gathering all audio files across one or more drives as is done in File Explorer using the search box and the directive "kind:music". I want to get them all in one directory, Seem like it should be easy...
  7. All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line

in Windows 10 Support
    All Music / Audio Files Gathered Using Command Line: I am looking for command line methods or series of command methods for gathering all audio files across one or more drives as is done in File Explorer using the search box and the directive "kind:music". I want to get them all in one directory, Seem like it should be easy...
  8. Online musical noise??

in Windows 10 Support
    Online musical noise??: Hi, I have a Dell computer with Windows 10 ( I don't think that matters ). If I leave my computer on line, that is I don't sign off line, and go about my business, my computer makes a plink-plink kind of a chirp, somewhat like a piano note, if that makes sense. It does it...
  9. Static noise on all audio except when played through Groove Music

Static noise on all audio except when played through Groove Music: Okay, this is a really weird one. For the last 2 months I've been experiencing this reoccurring issue on my new Dell XPS 13 laptop where 1-2 times a day, the audio will suddenly get extremely staticy. It generally will last at least 1 minute but sometimes significantly...
  10. Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service

in Windows 10 News
    Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service: Line Discontinued MixRadio Music Streaming Service [img] Line is gonna shut down their Music streaming service MixRadio. MixRadio was actually the property of Microsoft (Nokia’s property) and Line Inc. bought it before 14 months. Finally they are also failed with...