Windows 10: on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition

Discus and support on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition it is expensive so which will have more features is buying it a waste vs tree edition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by martyr, Oct 12, 2019.

1. martyr Win User

on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition

on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition it is expensive so which will have more features is buying it a waste vs tree edition

:)

martyr, Oct 12, 2019

2. Edit the Steps recorder document

How can I edit the Steps recorded by the Steps recorder application? Once I finish recording the necessary steps, there are few steps I'd like to delete and few comments that I'd like to edit.

So if I open the saved file in word document and edit it there I need it to,

• automatically update the number of the proceeding steps when I delete one in between.
    • Retain the size of the images and overall page size in the MHTML document. (I've noticed that if I make a single change, the size of image increase more than the screen size and the MHTML document isn't responsive.)

Anwesh Gangula, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Edit metadata autocomplete list for pictures/music files

I cannot find a way to delete/edit the autocomplete list displayed when editing the metadata on pictures. I get a list of previous entries (some of which are just plain junk) and would like to delete those as suggestions. I tried the steps with the following
    link and did not have any success. I do not have a AUTOCOMPLETE listing under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer".

The locked thread for a similar question under Windows Vista:

Edit autocomplete drop-down list for genre metadata in music files

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Z. Patton, Oct 12, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. on macrium is it better to buy home edition or use free edition - Similar Threads - macrium better buy

2. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?: Hi. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?I have no genuine Windows edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-edition-that-is-free-for/202a471a-7d59-4b84-835b-635ca0d1c41c
  3. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?: Hi. Is there any windows edition that is free for production use?I have no genuine Windows edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-windows-edition-that-is-free-for/202a471a-7d59-4b84-835b-635ca0d1c41c
  4. Macrium Free edition 7.1 Link still there

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Free edition 7.1 Link still there: Hi folks a lot of software companies are either hiding their free trials or obfuscating the links to their free versions - however Macrium Free link for 7.1 is here Macrium Software | Macrium Reflect Free you don't have to download from sources like cnet etc (possible...
  5. bitdefender free edition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bitdefender free edition: to my surprise, it installed on windows 10. can I assume it does what it is supposed to? edit: I posted this question on the bitdefender forum. I saw that the latest build of free edition was announced with the hope that it would support windows 10. My immediate reaction...
  6. Macrium Reflect Free Edition (v6.3.1665) not resizing partitions.

Macrium Reflect Free Edition (v6.3.1665) not resizing partitions.: I'm trying to clone my 250 GB Windows hard drive to a 1TB hard drive, using Macrium Reflect Free Edition (v6.3.1665). However, it is not allowing me to resize the Windows partition to fit the larger drive. It clearly shows 698.63 GB of unallocated space, but "Cloned Partition...
  7. Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions

Macrium Reflect--Home edition questions: I replaced Acronis with the free Reflect version either per this forum or the Win7 forum earlier this year, and haven't looked back since. I received an offer email from Macrium regarding the Home edition and saw a few abilities that might make 'paid' sense. Although I...
  8. Macrium Reflect 6 free edition question

Macrium Reflect 6 free edition question: In Norton Ghost 14, while making backup for my XP, I have to separately backup My Documents Folder and My Picture Folder because it was said that these folders are not included when back up System Drive. Do Macrium also does the same and do not include these folders. I have...
  9. macrium reflect v6 home edition worth the price vs free

macrium reflect v6 home edition worth the price vs free: Macrium Reflect for Home Use I was looking at this home edition but, wanted to get some opinions vs the free edition as I plan to upgrade motherboards later on and would like to use the saved image I have the free v6 now. Thanks! *Smile 11952
  10. Macrium Reflect FREE Edition 6.1.1366

Macrium Reflect FREE Edition 6.1.1366: [img] 54870