Windows 10: On multiple different mice the clicks will some times not work or they will be delayed a...

Discus and support On multiple different mice the clicks will some times not work or they will be delayed a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes the clicker on my mouse dose not work or it takes a second to register. This is happening with lots of different mice not just one submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/alifesaverisme, Aug 10, 2020.

1. On multiple different mice the clicks will some times not work or they will be delayed a...

Sometimes the clicker on my mouse dose not work or it takes a second to register. This is happening with lots of different mice not just one

submitted by /u/alifesaverisme
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/alifesaverisme, Aug 10, 2020

2. My touchpad isn't working properly

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

I suggest you to roll back the drivers and check if that helps.

Try the following steps:

• Right click on the start icon and choose device manager

• In device manager, right on the touchpad under Mice and other pointing devices.

• Click on Rollback under driver tab.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Window "snap" delay on mouse click, Windows 10

Hi Donald,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.Try updating the latest Mice and other pointing devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.

c. Right-click on the HID compliant mouse and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

On multiple different mice the clicks will some times not work or they will be delayed a...

After Windows update Mice is not working in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if I t

Method 1: Run hardware and device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.Try updating the latest Mice and other pointing devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.

c. Right-click on the HID compliant mouse and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

On multiple different mice the clicks will some times not work or they will be delayed a...

1. On multiple different mice the clicks will some times not work or they will be delayed a... - Similar Threads - multiple different mice

2. Mouse Issue - Primary Click keeps resetting - Multiple Devices, Multiple types of Mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Issue - Primary Click keeps resetting - Multiple Devices, Multiple types of Mice: I have multiple Windows 10 devices, and the same problem is happening on all of them, regardless of what kind of mouse I try to use. This is so frustrating!The Primary Click keeps resetting from Left default to Right even when I manually set it through the...
  3. Different Axis for Mice on Different Monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different Axis for Mice on Different Monitors: I have a monitor that is meant to be seen by other users, but it is reversed compared to the original user. I know how to match displays using the normal extended monitor set-up in Windows 10. The issue is that the perspective-axis is different than the original user's...
  4. Different Axis for Mice on Different Monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different Axis for Mice on Different Monitors: I have a monitor that is meant to be seen by other users, but it is reversed compared to the original user. I know how to match displays using the normal extended monitor set-up in Windows 10. The issue is that the perspective-axis is different than the original user's...
  5. Different Axis for Mice on Different Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. two mice with different speeds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    two mice with different speeds?: I have a weird one. When I'm on my desktop, I'm using my trackball connected via the kvm. When I'm on the laptop, and I want to control the internet radio, I have an old mouse connected through usb directly to the PC, so I can control volume of the music.The problem is that...
  7. two mice with different speeds?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    two mice with different speeds?: I have a weird one. When I'm on my desktop, I'm using my trackball connected via the kvm. When I'm on the laptop, and I want to control the internet radio, I have an old mouse connected through usb directly to the PC, so I can control volume of the music.The problem is that...
  8. Click statistics of Mice

Click statistics of Mice: Hello, Is there a way to check my mouse's click statistics using some kind of software? similar to how we can check the shutter count on DSLRs? Do mice even keep logs like these inside them, is this possible? Thanks! :) 176984
  9. Multiple mouse problems with multiple mice

Multiple mouse problems with multiple mice: First let me say these problems are somewhat intermittent. At least they started out that way but have become pretty much become full time. Problems started on a regular dongle type wireless mouse, USB mouse worked fine so I replaced the wireless with a Bluetooth mouse, which...
  10. Multiple mice will move but won't click

Multiple mice will move but won't click: Greetings, I found this issue this morning. While playing an online game. All of a sudden a couldn't click on anything. The would move though. Disabled recently updated addons - no change. Then I found the issue outside of the game. I discovered I could ctl-alt-del...