Windows 10: on my computer and i can't delete it

Discus and support on my computer and i can't delete it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i have a web discover browser on mycomputer and i can't delete it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chuck carpenter, Mar 1, 2019.

1. on my computer and i can't delete it

i have a web discover browser on mycomputer and i can't delete it

:)

Chuck carpenter, Mar 1, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 1, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool on my computer and i can't delete it :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 1, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

on my computer and i can't delete it

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

on my computer and i can't delete it

1. on my computer and i can't delete it - Similar Threads - computer can't delete

2. I can't find a file on my computer, I never deleted it nor is it in my bin, is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find a file on my computer, I never deleted it nor is it in my bin, is there...: One of my Minecraft Java server folders has disappeared without a trace minus one shortcut to it in some roaming folder, I haven't touched it in a bit and wanted to play it today but couldn't find it. I tried checking for a virus but found nothing, I installed three different...
  3. I can't find a file on my computer, I never deleted it nor is it in my bin, is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find a file on my computer, I never deleted it nor is it in my bin, is there...: One of my Minecraft Java server folders has disappeared without a trace minus one shortcut to it in some roaming folder, I haven't touched it in a bit and wanted to play it today but couldn't find it. I tried checking for a virus but found nothing, I installed three different...
  4. Deleted the Documents folder on my computer, it deleted on OneDrive too and I can't restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted the Documents folder on my computer, it deleted on OneDrive too and I can't restore: As the question state , I deleted the Documents folder accidentally and I tried to restore it from OneDrive only to find I can't because I already have a folder of the same name. Issue is I can't rename or change that folder in the recycle bin on OneDrive and I can't change...
  5. Deleted the Documents folder on my computer, it deleted on OneDrive too and I can't restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted the Documents folder on my computer, it deleted on OneDrive too and I can't restore: As the question state , I deleted the Documents folder accidentally and I tried to restore it from OneDrive only to find I can't because I already have a folder of the same name. Issue is I can't rename or change that folder in the recycle bin on OneDrive and I can't change...
  6. I can't delete some CD Drives from my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't delete some CD Drives from my computer: I tried downloading the Sims 2 without actually buying the CD. And now that I don't want it anymore cause I couldn't get it to work, I can't seem to get rid of them. I tried going to device managers, show hidden items, then trying to delete them but the drives didn't show up...
  7. The folder is shown in my downloads but I can't delete it? Tried restarting my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The folder is shown in my downloads but I can't delete it? Tried restarting my computer.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NotYourAverageMemerr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxafam/the_folder_is_shown_in_my_downloads_but_i_cant/
  8. My Microsoft was automatically deleted and now i can't change it in my computer settings

My Microsoft was automatically deleted and now i can't change it in my computer settings: my profile on my computer has an associated email, for example: "[email@coolmail.com](mailto:email@coolmail.com)", after some time i started to receive notifications to update / correct my microsoft account. When I clicked to do that it opened a window that asked me to login...
  9. [Help] My computer has no storage and I can't delete a thing

[Help] My computer has no storage and I can't delete a thing: I have a C drive with windows on it (the full drive) and a D drive with 545 GB free. Even when I download apps on D drive I still have "no available storage". I've tried to reset my PC in multiple different ways and it always says "free some space". I've tried to delete data...
  10. Can't delete files in my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't delete files in my computer: There are a few files on my computer that I would like to delete - I right click on the file and click on delete; it does absolutely nothing. I am logged in as the administrator. Even tried to delete the files via OneDrive since they are on there as well - no luck. I have...