Windows 10: On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i...

Discus and support On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG]On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i solve the issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManuMathew1, Jul 31, 2020.

1. On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i...

On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i... [​IMG]On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i solve the issue

:)

ManuMathew1, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Norga2505 Win User

Project Second screen constantly appearing.

On my laptop, any time the screen is turned on whether from sleep mode, power off or closing the laptop and opening it back up, the option to project a second screen is constantly appearing, it only started when I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen
    and now it won't go away. Screenshot attached. Imgur

Norga2505, Jul 31, 2020
  3. project a connected screen constantly appearing and pooping

on my laptop any time the screen is turned on whether from sleep mode,power off or closing the laptop and opening it back up,the option to a project second screen is constantly appearing.

gonzaloimpas jr, Jul 31, 2020
  4. chasfh Win User

On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i...

How to Stop Pop-Up Windows From Appearing Off-Screen?

I am on Win 10 version 1909 (OS Build 18363.592).

Almost every time I click on a browser link in which a pop-up box with more information is to appear, the window always winds up way offscreen. I have two screens, one the native laptop screen and the other an HDMI-attached monitor, but it doesn't matter which of the two screens the browser is in: the pop-up window goes way off the screen. When I click the browser's program box while open in the taskbar, I can see the window whizzing in from offscreen to minimize, and then whizzing back to the offscreen ether when I click it again.

I can manually bring the window back into view by shift/right-clicking on the program and choosing "maximize", but that's an extra step I wouldn't mind cutting out. What I really want is for the pop-up box to show up on the same screen in the first place, just like it did on my old (Windows 7) computer and, dare I say, as it is supposed to in the first place.

Is this a known issue with a known fix?

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. Anyone?

chasfh, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i...

1. On my laptop, any time this screen project pop-up option continuesly appearing, how can i... - Similar Threads - laptop screen project

2. Screen time option not working/appearing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time option not working/appearing?: I am trying to limit my own screen time using family safety. However I cannot find any option to actually use screen time to do this within the family safety app. I have tried using another email address and adding my main but still nothing works. Constantly stuck on pending,...
  3. Screen time option not working/appearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen time option not working/appearing?: I am trying to limit my own screen time using family safety. However I cannot find any option to actually use screen time to do this within the family safety app. I have tried using another email address and adding my main but still nothing works. Constantly stuck on pending,...
  4. Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...: Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of either restart or postpone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-there-be-any-event-logged-into-event-loggers/98ec256e-2d4c-4732-bfc3-83aa237e65f5
  5. Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...

Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...: Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of either restart or postpone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-there-be-any-event-logged-into-event-loggers/98ec256e-2d4c-4732-bfc3-83aa237e65f5
  6. Will there be any event logged into event loggers when the pop up appears with options of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  8. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  9. EVERY TIME START WINDOWS THEN POP UP SCREEN APPEAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    EVERY TIME START WINDOWS THEN POP UP SCREEN APPEAR: WHEN START MY PC THEN APEAR POP UP [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-start-windows-then-pop-up-screen-appear/8f5e0355-d4e7-4694-93e8-b0b15067c34d
  10. The screen projecting option keeps popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The screen projecting option keeps popping up: I have an issue with the screen projecting options duplicate,extend, etc that keeps showing up in my screen. It's showing up by itsself without I have to press the Windows+P button. And it keeps moving by itself up and down around the 4 screen options. Is there anything I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop only image

2. why does the projeting window pops upa anytime

3. project option keeps popping up on the right side of the screen

4. pop up project screen window 10