Windows 10: On my MacBook where I use boot camp to run windows 10 sometimes I just get 1 fps

Discus and support On my MacBook where I use boot camp to run windows 10 sometimes I just get 1 fps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m been using windows 10 on my MacBook Pro 2018 with boot camp and recently when I’m playing games my entire system runs at 1fps even the audio lags.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xditzharryboi, Aug 31, 2021.

1. On my MacBook where I use boot camp to run windows 10 sometimes I just get 1 fps

I’m been using windows 10 on my MacBook Pro 2018 with boot camp and recently when I’m playing games my entire system runs at 1fps even the audio lags. This happens randomly and for like 10 seconds each time. The game I was playing when I noticed this was valorant. I think it is a Core i5" processor 8259U

:)

xditzharryboi, Aug 31, 2021

2. Windows 10 running through Boot Camp (MacBook Pro 2017) not connecting Bluetooth mice.

I have two Bluetooth mice (Magic Mouse 2 and Logitech M535). They connect fine on other PCs. I have Windows 10 Home running on my MacBook Pro (bought in 2017) via Boot Camp. Everything works fine (Printers installed via TCP/IP, etc.), except the Bluetooth
    devices. I'm using all the most recent drivers and I have followed all the steps suggested by Microsoft's webpage "Troubleshoot Bluetooth problems on Windows 10". I've called both Apple and Microsoft support team and all suggested procedures failed. Has anybody
    experienced this kind of problem or know to solve it? Thanks.

pmartins10, Aug 31, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows on Macbook Pro using Bootcamp

Hi,

You need support software (drivers) installed with Boot Camp to use Windows 10. This software is automatically downloaded when you use Boot Camp Assistant. Boot Camp supports 64-bit versions of Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro when used with a supported
    Mac. Here are the list that supports Windows 10:

• MacBook Pro (2012 and later)
    • MacBook Air (2012 and later)
    • MacBook (2015 and later)
    • iMac Pro (2017)iMac (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini (2012 and later)
    • Mac mini Server (Late 2012)
    • Mac Pro (Late 2013)

We also suggest that you check and follow the steps shared by Andre Da Costa on this
    thread on how to setup Windows 10 on your Mac using Boot Camp.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 31, 2021
  4. On my MacBook where I use boot camp to run windows 10 sometimes I just get 1 fps

install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

Hi all,

My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is
    "critical process died". I tried all options suggested in the support page "Troubleshoot blue screen errors" but none works.

Anyone has the same experience and any solution please?

Best regards,

Felix

Felix Tong, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

On my MacBook where I use boot camp to run windows 10 sometimes I just get 1 fps

1. On my MacBook where I use boot camp to run windows 10 sometimes I just get 1 fps - Similar Threads - MacBook where boot

2. I installed windows 10 on my intel based MacBook using boot camp and worked the first time...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 10 on my intel based MacBook using boot camp and worked the first time...: As the question says, my copy of windows 10 after reinstalling it on my MacBook isnt activating. The first time it must’ve been activated using digital license because I don’t have a activation key. But since it is with my digital license the second time I install windows it...
  3. I installed windows 10 on my intel based MacBook using boot camp and worked the first time...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed windows 10 on my intel based MacBook using boot camp and worked the first time...: As the question says, my copy of windows 10 after reinstalling it on my MacBook isnt activating. The first time it must’ve been activated using digital license because I don’t have a activation key. But since it is with my digital license the second time I install windows it...
  4. I installed windows 10 on my intel based MacBook using boot camp and worked the first time...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I have windows on a MacBook 2014 via boot camp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have windows on a MacBook 2014 via boot camp: Everytime I restart from Mac and change it to the windows drive, it loads up windows then shows me the lock screen for about a second then shuts off. When I turn it back on (holding he power button) it boots up macbook. * I have not activated windows yet since I’m new to it....
  6. Windows activation failed - Macbook Pro Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows activation failed - Macbook Pro Boot Camp: Recently I have purchased a digital key for Windows 10 Pro Standard edition. I am currently using a Macbook pro-2016 version and I have installed windows 10 on that using boot camp. After successfully installing windows when I am trying to active my windows, it gave me an...
  7. Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working with MacBook on windows 10 boot camp: [IMG]So recently got a new 2020 macbook pro the 13” model and got windows 10 on it through bootcamp because I wanted to play some steam games. My problem arises when i want to connect my xbox one s controller to it and it wont appear on my laptop. I assumed it just took a...
  8. where do i find boot camp icon in windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    where do i find boot camp icon in windows: where do I get boot camp icon in windows 10 to add to my taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-boot-camp-icon-in-windows/63a1f9f0-5783-404e-80e1-e8ea24d69c62
  9. install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install windows 10 to boot camp of a MacBook Air: Hi all, My MacBook Air is mid 2013 (6,1). I upgrade the OS to 10.14.6 and then tried to install a Windows 10 through the book camp assistant. After several steps until EFI started, it kept on restarting and could not continue the installation. The stop code is "critical...
  10. Sometimes i get low fps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes i get low fps.: So as the title says, sometimes I get low fps. Like the game is running fine (30fps) and bam! 20 fps and lower and i dont know whats causing it. I tried multiple games and its all the same. Drivers are updated. I have laptop with nvidia 740m, i7-4702mq and almost 12 gb of...