Windows 10: On my Mail and Calendar Acct.

Discus and support On my Mail and Calendar Acct. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On my Mail and Calendar Acct., When I go to manage accounts and click on my acct. I just a window that flashes for a split second, therefore I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RayBettman III, Jul 24, 2021.

1. On my Mail and Calendar Acct.

On my Mail and Calendar Acct., When I go to manage accounts and click on my acct. I just a window that flashes for a split second, therefore I cant open it to delete this account and try a new one. How do I fix this??

:)

RayBettman III, Jul 24, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. On my Mail and Calendar Acct. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Likity Win User
    My mispelledmail acct

one of my e mail addresses is misspelled, but is one of those accts that pops up when I go to log in to an e mail acct. How do I remove this misspelled acct from this list of accts that pop up as suggestions when I begin typing in the email acct I want.

and change the spelling

Likity, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Mel Tar Win User

On my Mail and Calendar Acct.

Mel Tar, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

On my Mail and Calendar Acct.

1. On my Mail and Calendar Acct. - Similar Threads - Mail Calendar Acct

2. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and calendar: Since the Windows 10 update, I can't load the Mail and Calendar app. I deleted it and reloaded it from the Microsoft store to no avail. All I get is on clicking the mail icon I get the blue startup graphic and then no error message appears or anything....
  3. Mail and Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calendar: Since the windows 10 2020 update I am unable to load the mail and calendar app. I have removed it and reloaded it from the Microsoft store with no success. All I get is on clicking the mail icon I get the blue start graphic and then it goes off no error message or anything....
  4. Mail and Calendar

Mail and Calendar: I have been trying to set up my office 365 mail account through mail and calendar on my new XPS13. I have been able to sign in successfully in another windows 10 mail and calendar without any problems. When i try to sign in it asks for my password. I type that in Correctly...
  5. Mail & Calendar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail & Calendar: Windows 10 -- Mail and Calendar are not working. Updating message has been running for 2 days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-calendar/2e36b1a5-95e6-4bf4-b4ab-ac3ef20b7135
  6. Cortana - Manage both Personal Acct Calendar (Hotmail) and Business Acct Calendar (O365)?

in Cortana
    Cortana - Manage both Personal Acct Calendar (Hotmail) and Business Acct Calendar (O365)?: Hello, I just set up Cortana I only see an option to add ONE account. Am I missing something? I need access to both my Personal (Hotmail) Calendar AND my Business (O365) Calendar when I ask a question "What is my next meeting"? Is this not possible? TIA...
  7. e-mail accts

in Windows 10 Customization
    e-mail accts: how to unlink or unsync msn acct from gmail acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-accts/56a11c91-d1ad-4461-b364-a398eb53338b
  8. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  9. Mail and Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar: Why don't deleted emails go to the deleted items folder? 20862
  10. Mail & Calendar

Mail & Calendar: New version Of Mail & Calendar App available from Windows 10 Store You may find when you to Store that it is ready to be downloaded A notice may come up to close it and download it again That is what I did and it went in ok 41466