Windows 10: On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How...

Discus and support On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How Can I 'normalise' the page (emails) size? - I Hope... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tiredchrisNEWBIE, Dec 1, 2019.

1. On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How...

Hi,

On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How Can I 'normalise' the page (emails) size?

- I Hope this makes sense.... On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How... :) *Please be patient.... On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How... :)

Thanks,Chris.... On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How... :)

:)

tiredchrisNEWBIE, Dec 1, 2019
  2. Allan Mej Win User

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Font Size choice

Hi Leon,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• How are you accessing your mails?
    • Are you using the Mail App/Browser/Microsoft Office outlook mails?

I would like to let you know that you can change the font size of the emails by following the steps provided below:

• Open the E-mail.
    • Press/hold the Ctrl key and use the scroll button to maximize and minimize the font size.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How...

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How...

1. On my Outlook Mail page,I've Accidentally 'zoomed in' & Enlarged my emails size/Font.How... - Similar Threads - Outlook Mail page

2. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  3. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  4. enlarge font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    enlarge font: trying to enlarge font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-font/864d1249-934d-42b6-bfcd-2b8d46ece9ca
  5. Enlarged font size of title bars

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  6. font size in email

font size in email: Can the font size be changed in the email? I can barely read it letters too small. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-email/49b0071f-cf8c-448d-ac49-017ee40e1a2e
  7. Font/screen size in Outlook

Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  8. font size in Outlook 365

font size in Outlook 365: font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!...
  9. how do I enlarge my screen font

how do I enlarge my screen font: how do I enlarge my screen font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/how-do-i-enlarge-my-screen-font/a7c285a7-981a-4ee8-8e41-03c48492825d
  10. Changing the default Font Size in my Email

in Browsers and Email
    Changing the default Font Size in my Email: Hi While I used to send emails from Yahoo, it doesn't seem to work with Windows 10, as I have to type Soooo Slowly or Win 10 can't keep up. Anything more than one digit (letter) every two Seconds and it just hangs. So now I've started using the email that comes with...