Windows 10: On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan

Discus and support On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please help me for the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sameer shaikh2, Feb 29, 2024.

1. On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan

Please help me for the same

:)

sameer shaikh2, Feb 29, 2024

2. Strange names showing in Network Profiles on AVG Firewall

Some strange network names have been showing in my AVG Network Profiles list, that are not listed on the "known network" list on my windows 10 PC:

DIRECT-MHDESKTOP-DVFUTVPmsGH

DIRECT-XgDESKTOP-DVFUTVPmsQJ

DIRECT-LDDESKTOP-DVFUTVPCRTH

(my PC name is DVFUTVP)

Some posts online seem to suggest they are something to do with "Direct Desktop Connection" although I have never used this to connect to anything, only to wifi networks (all others on the list recognised) or bluetooth devices

Does anybody know why these could be showing up / what they are?

LukeO'Connor1, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Profile name incorrect

I am referring to my user profile folder. On the bar it does not show that name, it shows my ms account name.

Sorry for late reply and thank you

miller69420, Feb 29, 2024
  4. On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan

Profile name incorrect

Hi Miller,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Is this where your name appears incorrect+login screen?

Or are you talking about User profile folder?

On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan 5d14348f-4aa7-4f3f-86df-d44d02347a52?upload=true.jpg

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan

1. On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan - Similar Threads - profile name incorrect

2. Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name: Star Menu in Windows 11 not showing my Profile and just shows the first letter of my name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/star-menu-in-windows-11-not-showing-my-profile-and/afa3ab0f-2201-4bdf-8329-3a32afc77b36
  3. My profile is incorrectly displayed in some applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My profile is incorrectly displayed in some applications.: I have a Microsoft account I use to login to a suppliers Sharepoint system. Under my profile my name is correct as Don. But when I sign into the suppliers Sharepoint my name is displayed as Brian. Brian is a former employee that probably used my account years ago to attend a...
  4. My profile is incorrectly displayed in some applications.

My profile is incorrectly displayed in some applications.: I have a Microsoft account I use to login to a suppliers Sharepoint system. Under my profile my name is correct as Don. But when I sign into the suppliers Sharepoint my name is displayed as Brian. Brian is a former employee that probably used my account years ago to attend a...
  5. On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan

On my profile my name is incorrect its showing sameer shaikh instead of shakil khan: Please help me for the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-my-profile-my-name-is-incorrect-its-showing/01c177a5-b73f-433b-8816-ab42fcc27dcd
  6. ahmad khan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ahmad khan: rfhkfdkvr ffv ggvddvk sferfnv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ahmad-khan/d79e00e7-fb4c-4fd9-a436-2595860a85db
  7. ahmad khan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ahmad khan: rfhkfdkvr ffv ggvddvk sferfnv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ahmad-khan/d79e00e7-fb4c-4fd9-a436-2595860a85db
  8. Windows Profile Name Is My Email

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Profile Name Is My Email: When I was setting up Windows I had it use my microsoft account and when I got to the file explorer it says my user name is the first 5 letters of my email and it says my user name is my email but the windows sign in screen just shows my full name (thankfully). Is there a way...
  9. Windows mail app shows my name incorrectly (strange character)

Windows mail app shows my name incorrectly (strange character): I have two microsoft emails, one ends in hotmail.com and the other in outlook.com. If i login into the outlook.com website and send a message from the hotmail email to the outlook one, it will display my name correctly, which is "Miguel Simões". The same thing happens if i...
  10. Profile name incorrect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile name incorrect: My name registered with Microsoft is "." and the sirname is Miller. i have registered an email "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", xname substituting my name ofc and that is the only place that name is tied to my microsoft account. my desktop profile after setting...