Windows 10: On my windows install usb drive, how can I tell windows version?

Discus and support On my windows install usb drive, how can I tell windows version? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sometime ago I created a usb install drive for windows. It is either 1809 or 1803, how can I tell which one? 131023 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sdowney717, Apr 17, 2019.

1. On my windows install usb drive, how can I tell windows version?

Sometime ago I created a usb install drive for windows. It is either 1809 or 1803, how can I tell which one?

:)

sdowney717, Apr 17, 2019
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Apr 17, 2019
  3. 7.62 Win User
    Installing Windows 7 via USB flash drive!

USB drive doesnt show up, even after a format through windows (XP)

Any suggestions?

4. On my windows install usb drive, how can I tell windows version?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

On my windows install usb drive, how can I tell windows version?

1. On my windows install usb drive, how can I tell windows version? - Similar Threads - install usb drive

2. How can I tell which version of windows my desktop is actually using?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell which version of windows my desktop is actually using?: How do I know which version of windows I am running? It says im currently using windows 11 when i check for updates, yet when i look for devices on my mobile it says windows 10. Is windows 11 only available to use under microsoft or can it be used through chrome as default...
  3. How can I tell which version of windows my desktop is actually using?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I tell which version of windows my desktop is actually using?: How do I know which version of windows I am running? It says im currently using windows 11 when i check for updates, yet when i look for devices on my mobile it says windows 10. Is windows 11 only available to use under microsoft or can it be used through chrome as default...
  4. How can I install windows 7 on usb version 3 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install windows 7 on usb version 3 ?: Now I have windows 10 installed and I want to install new windows 7. I have windows 7 iso file and usb with 30gb space.The problem is if I make the usb bootable with windows 7 when it's getting to the windows 7 setting screen when booting from the usb the keyboard and mouse...
  5. How can I install windows 7 on usb version 3 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install windows 7 on usb version 3 ?: Now I have windows 10 installed and I want to install new windows 7. I have windows 7 iso file and usb with 30gb space.The problem is if I make the usb bootable with windows 7 when it's getting to the windows 7 setting screen when booting from the usb the keyboard and mouse...
  6. How can I install an apple usb drive in a windows computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I install an apple usb drive in a windows computer?: How can I install an apple usb drive in a windows computer? I did it one time. There was a windows that came up and I was able to choose windows or apple....
  7. When installing from a USB how can I easily tell what version it is on the USB by using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When installing from a USB how can I easily tell what version it is on the USB by using...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goar101reddit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvyl3n/when_installing_from_a_usb_how_can_i_easily_tell/
  8. How can I tell if Windows recognises my secondary drive as internal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I tell if Windows recognises my secondary drive as internal?: I reset my Windows 10 laptop recently and was jittered by a 'select what to do with removable media' notification with my secondary data drive- an internal HDD. This notification hasn't reappeared since, and the drive works fine, but in a little kick of OCD I really want to...
  9. How to tell which version of Windows 10 is on a usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to tell which version of Windows 10 is on a usb: A while back someone asked if there was a way to find out what version of Windows 10 was on a usb. He was told it was not possible. I found the answer on How To Geek ---...
  10. How can I Tell if my Defender is Latest Version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I Tell if my Defender is Latest Version: Yesterday, my PC received updates from MS. I'm curious if Defender was updated to an "improved" version. Here's some info about WD as it is now. Thanks: antimalware client version: 4.11.15063.447 Engine version: 1.1.14104.0 My PC: Toshiba laptop, W10 Creator 94018