Windows 10: ON/OFF Button Won't Stay ON (??)

Discus and support ON/OFF Button Won't Stay ON (??) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When going to Settings > Gaming and trying to turn the Game Bar button ON (from the right, OFF position), the button stubbornly goes right back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by divine, Jan 6, 2020.

1. divine Win User

ON/OFF Button Won't Stay ON (??)

When going to Settings > Gaming and trying to turn the Game Bar button ON (from the right, OFF position), the button stubbornly goes right back to the OFF position (???). See attached screenshot.

Anyone have any insight on this? VERY WEIRD!

:)

divine, Jan 6, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 7, 2020
  3. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

In Settings in Store I set "Update apps automatically" to Off.

When I go back in again it`s set back to On. Why won`t it stay switched Off?

How do I get this stupid **** to DO WHAT I TELL IT and SWITCH OFF?

What`s the point of having a Setting that you can`t Set?

H. G. (En), Jan 7, 2020
  4. ON/OFF Button Won't Stay ON (??)

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

ON/OFF Button Won't Stay ON (??)

1. ON/OFF Button Won't Stay ON (??) - Similar Threads - OFF Button Won't

2. Won't stay logged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Won't stay logged in: I'm running Windows 10 and for about 2 weeks now, I can't stay logged in to anything. I used to stay logged into sites like YouTube, Facebook< Pinterest. All the sites I frequent, I was always signed in. Now for some reason, every time I start my laptop and start EDGE, I have...
  3. Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch keyboard (on screen) won't stay on numbers screen (&123 button): Hi is anyone able to tell me a way to keep the number pad on the on-screen keyboard up. After a recent update last week my on-screen keypad reverts back to the letters screen each time I enter in a set of numbers. My job involves a lot of numerical data entry using a...
  4. Cortana on off button wont stay on

in Cortana
    Cortana on off button wont stay on: Hi I have an ACER computer bought this week and I cannot use Cortana. When I go into settings and try to turn on HEY CORTANA the toggle just goes back to off and will not stay on Voice Cortana wont turn on with the Microsoft button + C either I am using my mobile as a...
  5. PC shut off randomly, now it won't stay on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC shut off randomly, now it won't stay on: So, Friday, I was in the middle of some paperwork, when my PC shut off seemingly randomly. No crash, no sounds or beeps, just powered off. I turned it back on, and it turned off again after a few seconds, then turned itself on a couple seconds later, then off, then on, and so...
  6. Proxy won't stay off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy won't stay off: How to keep proxy off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/proxy-wont-stay-off/b3615d1f-2236-4558-916d-c43ed169e58d
  7. my wifi button will not stay on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi button will not stay on.: my wifi button will not stay on. Tried a couple of the suggestion re: device driver doesn't work and you can't reach a person at Microsoft....
  8. Touchpad won't stay off on mjy Lenovo w/ Windows 10

Touchpad won't stay off on mjy Lenovo w/ Windows 10: I have a Lenovo Ideapad with Windows 10. I only use a mouse. I have to turn off the Touchpad every time I restart AND every time the computer goes into a coma when I'm bot using it for 15-20 minutes. HELP?...
  9. Monitor Display Not Staying Off

Monitor Display Not Staying Off: I have an x-box controller that I plug into my computer to play games, but ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, the display will not stay off. I did a clean install, erasing all of my programs and drivers. I've tried uninstalling the driver and rebooting the computer, I've...
  10. New build will not stay off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New build will not stay off: I just finished another new build and my problem is if I try to use sleep or shut down from the start button it restarts immediately right back up again......I have built many PC's over the years but have never had this happen before.....I have went and shut down everything I...