Windows 10: On/Off toggle button missing on Windows 10

Discus and support On/Off toggle button missing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was watching a movie with my bluetooth headphone, as soon as the movie ended I close it and hit play on a YouTube video, but no sound come out. Tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by João PedroFerreira, Nov 17, 2018.

1. On/Off toggle button missing on Windows 10

I was watching a movie with my bluetooth headphone, as soon as the movie ended I close it and hit play on a YouTube video, but no sound come out. Tried Netflix... nothing. My headphone has a blue light that indicates that it is connected to the PC. I open the bluetooth configuration panel on windows and it shows my bluetooth is on and the headphone is connected. I try to toggle it to off and the switch simply disappears. Now I can't turn the bluetooth on/off. Any ways to bring the toggle switch back?

:)

João PedroFerreira, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Case of the four unlabeled toggle buttons in Windows 10 build 14946

Source: The case of the four unlabeled toggle buttons – The Old New Thing

Brink, Nov 17, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2018
  4. On/Off toggle button missing on Windows 10

need help with windows 10 missing desktop problem

You can disable tablet mode in settings

Disabling Tablet Mode :

• Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings -> System -> Tablet Mode
    • Toggle the "make Windows more touch friendly" option off.
    • Select whether the device switches modes automatically ->change to Dont Ask/Don't Switch.

DeathtoGnomes, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

On/Off toggle button missing on Windows 10

1. On/Off toggle button missing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Off toggle button

2. Missing Live captions toggle button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Live captions toggle button: Hi! My problem is this: before I made a computer format, I was able to run live caption. Now, after installing windows 11 21H2, unfortunately, it does not show me the option to turn on live caption. How can I fix it?My spec:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on...
  3. Missing Live captions toggle button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Live captions toggle button: Hi! My problem is this: before I made a computer format, I was able to run live caption. Now, after installing windows 11 21H2, unfortunately, it does not show me the option to turn on live caption. How can I fix it?My spec:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on...
  4. Bluetooth toggle open boolean button missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth toggle open boolean button missing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81TJirVCo0^^^Here's the video deomonstrating the issue and how I tried to approach the solution and got stuck.I ran the troubleshooter and reinstall the quantumn thing.For windows update, I think I am in good shape no?...
  5. Bluetooth toggle open boolean button missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth toggle open boolean button missing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81TJirVCo0^^^Here's the video deomonstrating the issue and how I tried to approach the solution and got stuck.I ran the troubleshooter and reinstall the quantumn thing.For windows update, I think I am in good shape no?...
  6. Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.: I have a serious problem with bluetooth connectivity as I cannot turn bluetooth on or off. My bluetooth options are missing and I cannot turn bluetooth on and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services. I don't have bluetooth capabilities...
  7. Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.

Bluetooth toggle button is missing from settings.: I have a serious problem with bluetooth connectivity as I cannot turn bluetooth on or off. My bluetooth options are missing and I cannot turn bluetooth on and pair devices. I have tried many ways like starting bluetooth support services. I don't have bluetooth capabilities...
  8. Bluetooth on off toggle button is missing from taskbar

Bluetooth on off toggle button is missing from taskbar: Bluetooth on off toggle button is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update and i can't find Bluetooth icon anywhere please help me to restore my Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth switch on & off toggle missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth switch on & off toggle missing: Hi, my motherboard doesn't have built in Bluetooth but I'm using a dongle. However, despite this the Bluetooth toggle doesn't appear in the action center and Bluetooth settings. Any help? The dongle I'm using. submitted by /u/YSPRIG [link] [comments]...
  10. Toggle to turn Bluetooth On or Off is missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Toggle to turn Bluetooth On or Off is missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] Windows 10 has always included support for Bluetooth hardware. Well, this support has been here for a while now. And with support for the latest version of Bluetooth 5.0 LE, it keeps getting even better. But at times some users have [...] This post Toggle to turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. missing on off buttons inwindows 10

2. no toggle button for bluetooth on windows 10

3. windows 10 bluetooth on/off toggle missing

4. i cant find the on/off toggle in window 10,
  5. toggle button in windows 10,
  6. WINDOWS 10 SOUND TOGGLE MISSING,
  7. windows 10 toggle button,
  8. on off missing,
  9. on off button on windows 10 disappeared,
  10. toggle button on serial windows