Windows 10: on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main...

Discus and support on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main process" how to delete it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bridgeone2, Oct 7, 2019.

1. on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main...

on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main process" how to delete it?

:)

bridgeone2, Oct 7, 2019

2. Error message on Windows 10 64 startup: Javascript Error

Hi, every time my desktop boots up it displays the message: "JavaScript error occurred in the main process. Uncaught exception syntax error: unexpected token". The system runs after that so it seems no central processes are effected. While I don't run
    all my applications, I do have trouble when replaying crash cam footage that utilises Google maps.... they don't display and an error message appears: "Script error: http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor-false." I'm wondering is this results from the
    Javascript error on startup.. ... any ideas please?

DougBrownlow, Oct 7, 2019
  3. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main... 4719e87f-8dd0-481a-a425-87dde6469425?upload=true.png

RaulMedina1, Oct 7, 2019
  4. pires87 Win User

on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main...

ATI tool error occured`

Everytime i install Ati tool,once i restart my computer,a box will show me that the error occured when open ATI tool,i have try a few version,but the problem didn't change.It just keep tell me that it encounter a problem when open ATI tool and ask me to send error report.
    What is the problem?I had already try format my computer and install the other version of Window XP but cannot run it also.

pires87, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main...

1. on opening my laptop a message keeps appearing "a Javascript error occurred in the main... - Similar Threads - opening laptop message

2. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: After the recent Windows 11 update I get the following errors. Some programs are now refusing to open. I made a new user account with admin rights but got an error as well.How to fix that before wiping everything for the last effort? Thanks....
  3. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Javascript error occurred in the main process: My ACCA remote exam is on this Friday. I need to pass the Mandatory system test of Onvue app. Unfortunately, I failed it and this app gave me this kind of error. What should I do?...
  4. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A Javascript error occurred in the main process: My ACCA remote exam is on this Friday. I need to pass the Mandatory system test of Onvue app. Unfortunately, I failed it and this app gave me this kind of error. What should I do?...
  5. A Javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: Hello:I just recently installed Windows 11 on my laptop. Now, when I open my SiriusXM app, I get the attached error message. The app works fine once I click "OK", but the message is annoying. Is there any way to fix the error?Thank you....
  7. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: Please help; I have uninstalled Discord app but keep getting the following error when I switch on my computer: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process Uncaught Exception: Error: Cannot find Module...
  8. A javascript error occurred in the main process

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A javascript error occurred in the main process: For the last couple of days my computer will restart involuntarily and I will be prompted with this error. Does anyone know what it is or how to fix it? [ATTACH]...
  9. a javascript error occured in main process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a javascript error occured in main process: I have started getting this error it contains Discord in the verbiage at the same time my outlook is getting stuck in sending out emails are these two connected? How do I fix this error?...
  10. A JavaScript error occurred in the main process

A JavaScript error occurred in the main process: A JavaScript error occurred in the main process [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-javascript-error-occurred-in-the-main-process/23d7f982-75de-4457-8d0e-13ff3141c902

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a java script error in the main process