Windows 10: ON OR OFF

Discus and support ON OR OFF in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do i turn this on or leave off?Thank youTIMMY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-or-off/e35fe1aa-ddb9-4b1b-bb83-581c41f6c5d0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TIMMY 067, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:27 PM.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

ON OR OFF

Do i turn this on or leave off?Thank youTIMMY

:)

Thema:

ON OR OFF

1. ON OR OFF - Similar Threads - OFF

2. Turn Link State Power Management On or Off in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Turn Link State Power Management On or Off in Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows has a lot going for it when it comes to customization, it got Settings, Control Panel, Command Prompt and more just to make the OS function the way you want. In this article, we are going to see how to customize one more Windows feature, we are going to turn...
  3. How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11: [ATTACH]App Diagnostic is a feature in Windows Operating System that takes information to other applications running on your system. This is done to improve the stability of those applications, but many users are seeing this as a privacy issue and hence want to turn off App...
  4. Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...: Hi there, I am having a headache with "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" Basically when I look at the connected bluetooth devices my headphone sets keep being enabled and disabled 3 of 4 times a second, continuously. It started happening I believe, update before last. I have...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...: Hi there, I am having a headache with "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" Basically when I look at the connected bluetooth devices my headphone sets keep being enabled and disabled 3 of 4 times a second, continuously. It started happening I believe, update before last. I have...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator blinking on/off rapidly post Windows update. Audio systems...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore: every time i open up my edge br pop up restore pages keeps coming uphow do i turn it off?please and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-the-edge-br-hot-do-you-turn-off-pop-up-page/ef3ab5d2-ad6d-4916-937d-819c7481e302
  8. on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore: every time i open up my edge br pop up restore pages keeps coming uphow do i turn it off?please and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-the-edge-br-hot-do-you-turn-off-pop-up-page/ef3ab5d2-ad6d-4916-937d-819c7481e302
  9. on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new USB Microphone, but everytime I plugged it in Windows won't boot, turn off,...: I bought a new USB PnP microphone Sades Orpheus Windows won't detect the device. The device manager always gets stuck when I scan for new hardware devices. Then BSOD of BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation or the PC just crashes.When the PC crashes, I forced the hard shutdown in an...