Windows 10: On PC Outlook version in 365 ver 2016?

Discus and support On PC Outlook version in 365 ver 2016? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello all. My company switched its e-mails system to one I have been told by them can only use the Outlook version of Office 365 due to something in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by WBFAir, Jul 7, 2018.

1. WBFAir Win User

On PC Outlook version in 365 ver 2016?

Hello all.

My company switched its e-mails system to one I have been told by them can only use the Outlook version of Office 365 due to something in regards to a double authenticity thing, and have said only the version of Outlook in 365 at least as far as it being somewhat on my PC can work with their setup now.

I used to be able to use Outlook 2010 for my mails up till this change, but now with this change they said only Office 365 can be used.

So someone is coming this Monday to install Office 365 to my machine, but in looking into this (and without making a long story as to why), I think what I would rather have is the version in Office 2016 if I am correct as that is the version that gets mostly or completely installed to a PC via a Offline installer?

If this is so, does anyone know if there is a difference between the two as in if that is what I make them put on my PC it might not work as they are not 100% the same version?

All in all I know that final question fully would be hard to say, but at least if I can be told they for sure are not the same all aside from just one is mostly internet based, and one is mostly my machine, that will at least get me that far.

Thanks for any help.

:)

WBFAir, Jul 7, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Outlook 2016/365 Crashing

I have been a long time user of MS Office from 2003, through 2007 to 2010. Recently I decided to take up the subscription for 2016/365 Home with the intention of installing on my desktop PC and laptop plus my wife's laptop (all running W10x64 Home). Having installed 2016/365 on my desktop everything was fine so I did the install on my laptop. Everything is as it should be except that Outlook shuts down almost as soon as it starts, with the message "Outlook has stopped and needs to shut down". The only action I can take is to click to shut it down - very frustrating *Sad

I have tried both the Quick and Online repair options but nothing has changed. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards
    Steve

SteveGPhoto, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Melvis Win User

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile On PC Outlook version in 365 ver 2016? :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

1. On PC Outlook version in 365 ver 2016? - Similar Threads - Outlook version 365

2. Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2016: Sorry re posted in office 137379
  3. Earlier version of Outlook 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Earlier version of Outlook 2016: After fixing the problem with my PST file, I have discovered the way I had Outlook 2016 configured I can not do because of I believe an update came along. I don't like what I have to work with. You have to configure every different view of the same windows. Is there a way to...
  4. Upgrading from Office 2016 to 365 and Outlook questions

Upgrading from Office 2016 to 365 and Outlook questions: Currently I have Office 2016 installed. I am not using OneDrive to store my files on (limited capacity). As for Outlook : data is stored locally in .pst files. I have quite multiple .pst files: multiple email accounts (Outlook, Gmail and ISP provided account), obviously all...
  5. Outlook 2016

Outlook 2016: This is probably more a Gmail settings question then an Outlook question but here goes. I use Outlook 2016 since it's release with 6 live, outlook accounts and 1 gmail account for years and years. I received an email from Google stating that my gmail account security...
  6. Outlook 2016/365 Crashing

Outlook 2016/365 Crashing: I have been a long time user of MS Office from 2003, through 2007 to 2010. Recently I decided to take up the subscription for 2016/365 Home with the intention of installing on my desktop PC and laptop plus my wife's laptop (all running W10x64 Home). Having installed 2016/365...
  7. Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016: Address book missing from recent upgrade. Attempting to send email I click "TO:" and no address book is showing my list of contacts. Recently transferred from old pc to new pc using WD Passport. Though Passport would transfer all files and data. Cannot locate the Outlook 2016...
  8. Outlook 2016 - 365 - Not displaying private contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 - 365 - Not displaying private contacts: Hello - Just bought a new computer with Windows 10 and Office 365. Have had great difficulty setting up Outlook email. Had to switch to a POP3 email account in order to recoup my category capability. And now, I can't figure out how to display my PRIVATE contacts. None of...
  9. Current version of ffice 2016/365

Current version of ffice 2016/365: Thanks Cheers jimbo
  10. Linking Outlook 2016 with Office 365

Linking Outlook 2016 with Office 365: I have been running Exchange server 2010 on our network and recently subscribed to Office 365 online. I can access email ok on line through the Office 365 portal but cannot get Outlook 2016 on my PC to link with the online mail. Outlook 2016 on my PC (Windows 10, 64 bit...