Windows 10: On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...

Discus and support On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size. Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size or include a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David A.Smith1, Oct 23, 2018.

1. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...

On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size. Would it be possible to add a user defined section on paper size or include a 11X17 photo paper size?

:)

David A.Smith1, Oct 23, 2018

2. Print issues with Photos app.

When trying to print from the Photos app, specifically, there is no 11x17 paper size option. When I try the A3, A4, and 11x17W sizes, I'm told there is no matching paper size at the printer.

I can go into the printing preferences and select the 11x17 size option there and try any of the above sizes out of Photos I get the same thing. If I select 11x17 in the preferences and then leave the Photos size alone it prints letter.

Original Title: 11x17 Paper Option

ABCOEHelpDesk, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

Hi,

We suggest that you try to set the paper size of the exact document first. You can create a custom page size before you proceed with
    Microsoft Print to PDF, it should auto-detect the paper size of the document.

To set the paper size in Microsoft Office:

• Click on the Page Layout/Page Design tab.
    • Click on Size, and then in the options available, click on
      More Paper Sizes...
    • Click on the drop-down arrow and scroll down to the last option which is
      Custom size
      . You will be able to customize your preferred paper size.
    • Once done, click on OK, and then proceed with Microsoft Print to PDF.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Oct 23, 2018
  4. Sirram Win User

On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...

Microsoft Print to PDF - custom paper sizes possible?

I have a similar problem. When I try to print a photo for example (using the Windows 10 Photos App or Camera360 for example), the Windows 10 print dialogue screen has a much reduced list of paper sizes (as listed above), none of which is the one I want.

My Epson printer comes with a fully functional set of print dialogue screens (which have been properly installed and which show up properly when I print from Microsoft Office). The Epson screens let me select from a huge number of paper sizes, and provide
    many other options as well. So, how can I tell Windows 10 NOT to display its crippled version? This is effectively stopping me from printing photos. Why reduce the number of print options? This issue wasn't there in Windows 7.

Sirram, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be...

1. On photo print paper size. I would like to have a 11X17 print paper size.Would it be... - Similar Threads - photo print paper

2. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  3. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print on ledger sized paper: How do I change my print settings in Excel to print on ledger sized paper? 11 X 17 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-ledger-sized-paper/d45e5f4a-2851-4151-9a56-129b62ef2d91
  4. Print on ledger sized paper

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  6. Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing from Publishers - paper sizes unuseable: For some reason, when I go to print in Publisher, all of my custom paper sizes I have entered are in the Unusable section from the paper size drop down menu. I am trying to print on a single sheet. They all show up and are accessible when I switch to tiled print. Is there a...
  7. Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes

Printing Adobe PDF with Mixed Paper Sizes: Hello - I've not used microsoft in a long time but needed a new computer and dual tray printer for invoicing and repair orders letter and legal size paper. Microsoft 10 and edge is confusing me. I've been reading to much time rather than plug and play and learned Adobe...
  8. scaling to the paper size when printing

scaling to the paper size when printing: My previous WORD had the option of scaling the printed picture or text to fit the paper size. Can this still be done with office and home 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scaling-to-the-paper-size-when-printing/457124bc-5c2c-45ea-9cdd-8740740adbbe
  9. printing on multiple paper sizes on 1 pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing on multiple paper sizes on 1 pdf: I am having trouble in my printer properties /device settings, under paper source settings. I do not find how to select legal for paper size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-on-multiple-paper-sizes-on-1-pdf/377670a5-192c-451a-af73-d56e85879a45
  10. I cannot select a paper size when print photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot select a paper size when print photos: My old printer Epson WF7510 doesn’t offer various paper size options with a new computer. I’ve bought a new computer, that is HP Pavillion and since that moment I’ve been facing this issue. The printer provides me only with 5 paper sizes except for A3, which is important...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 photos app 11x17

2. windows photo printing 11x17