Windows 10: On previous OS's we could create an "ADMINISTRAOR" not Admin previplug

Discus and support On previous OS's we could create an "ADMINISTRAOR" not Admin previplug in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; On previous OS's we could create an "ADMINISTRATOR", not Admin just privileges. My Win 10 Pro has lost some functions and according to Microsoft, my OS... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by jagman, Nov 6, 2019.

1. jagman Win User

On previous OS's we could create an "ADMINISTRAOR" not Admin previplug

On previous OS's we could create an "ADMINISTRATOR", not Admin just privileges.
    My Win 10 Pro has lost some functions and according to Microsoft, my OS is corrupted and I need to fix by running some utilities on the OS. But, I tried but it said no, you have to be THE "Administrator" first, you have to actually be an ADMINISTRATOR, NOT A USER ACCT WITH PRIVILEGES.

Doesn't machines with new OS have an "Administrator" set up already? I got a used one but NO ""Administrator" on it. I set up my acct with ADMINISTRATOR ACCT WITH PRIVILEGES BUT, some things will not work.

Any recommendation to run "Fixit" programs on Microsoft's web site without an "Administrator" account?

:)

jagman, Nov 6, 2019

2. Cannot recover Windows 8 OS, error that I have not created an account

Hi,

As per the added information, I suggest that you run the command below to deactivate the administrator account and check if you will be able to roll back to the old OS that was installed prior to Windows 10.

Steps to: Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no

To roll back to the previous OS, you can follow the steps mentioned in the previous post and after selecting
    Reset This PC select Factory Settings. This will revert your PC back to the original OS that was installed when the PC was purchased.

Note: Create the Media Creation Tool to perform the above action.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

defragmentation denies my admin privilege

Hi Billy,

To further assist you, kindly check if your credentials is set to
    Admin. To set your credentials
    to Admin, please follow the steps:

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Choose
      User Accounts.

• Click on
      Change your Account type.

If the issue persists, we suggest you to create a
    local Account and set it to Administrator. To create a local account, please click this
    link and set it as Admin. Use the local account to run the Defragmentation.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. On previous OS's we could create an "ADMINISTRAOR" not Admin previplug - Similar Threads - previous OS's create

2. Create New Admin Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Create New Admin Account: If I create new admin account, does my 2 hard disks and my game folder still appear? And can I play game from game folder if it still appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-admin-account/28b8f2f5-616a-4ebd-9456-4733b18f3b89
  3. Create New Admin Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create New Admin Account: If I create new admin account, does my 2 hard disks and my game folder still appear? And can I play game from game folder if it still appear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-new-admin-account/28b8f2f5-616a-4ebd-9456-4733b18f3b89
  4. could not create a new folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    could not create a new folder: could not create a new folder and there is no option if i pressed right mouse button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-create-a-new-folder/48e88fd4-26cd-4ef8-8a04-ccb7c467af6a
  5. Could not create Direct3DDevice9!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could not create Direct3DDevice9!: An error is showing on my computer screen when i opening any good game . Could not create Direct3DDevice9! error: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL Pleasd help . I have searched a lot on internet but problem still not resolves . My window - Windows 10 Direct x version - Directx 12 and...
  6. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  7. MMC could not create the snap-in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MMC could not create the snap-in: Event viewer desapir in my laptop, i check the turnthe Microsoft.net Framwork,then in the registry i did the HKEY_LOCAL_MECHINE\Software\MICROSOFT\MMC\Snapinsvinside snapins search for the error number specified in CLSID,diddn't work,then Idid sfc /scannow, then scan with...
  8. Could not create key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could not create key: i have a problem when i want to instal a asus software for my rog gl503vd. there are a could not create key \software\Asus\ROG GameVisual\1.02.0001. Thanks For your help....
  9. We could not create a new partiiton or locate an existing one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    We could not create a new partiiton or locate an existing one: The error in the title appears when I try to format my C partition to install windows 10 there. This error does not appear when I install windows 7,I just formatted and installed 7 successfully however it doesn't work for Windows 10. Specs 2.9 GHZ xeon quad core 8 Gb...
  10. MMC could not create the snap-in

in Windows 10 Support
    MMC could not create the snap-in: When I try to access Windows Firewall Advanced Settings I get an error:"MMC could not create the snap-in. The snap-in might not have been installed correctly."I have followed instructions on various forums attempting to fix, such as:deleting the relevant registry...