Windows 10: On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant

Discus and support On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant. SCCM version 1902.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TmanAG, Sep 4, 2019.

1. TmanAG Win User

On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant

On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant.

SCCM version 1902.

:)

TmanAG, Sep 4, 2019

2. Deploy Windows 10 Updates

how to deploy Windows 10 version updates using sccm, only should apply to windows 10 devices

Moirapula KennethPule, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Steps in SCCM Software Reinstallation

What are the steps to reinstall a software in Windows 10 SCCM?

ShellaRance, Sep 4, 2019
  4. On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant

Trying to update computers in environment to 1709. SCCM says machines are compliant however they are still on older builds. Steps? Thoughts?

SCCM 1802 - Version 5.00.8634.1813

Multiple machines on different builds 1703 and a couple older ones. Some upgraded but a lot will not.

Trying to upgrade to Windows 10 Build 1709

Cannot figure out why SCCM shows these computers as compliant but they are not.

BrandonGuy, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant

1. On sccm windows 10 software updates not deploying but showing compliant - Similar Threads - sccm software updates

2. Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment: I'm trying to deploy a Windows 11 upgrade to some of our older Windows 10 machines that meet the minimum requirements but am having problems with deploying to my initial test machine. When the Task Sequence progress is shown, the installation keeps hanging at 14%. Which log...
  3. Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Upgrade failures from SCCM deployment: I'm trying to deploy a Windows 11 upgrade to some of our older Windows 10 machines that meet the minimum requirements but am having problems with deploying to my initial test machine. When the Task Sequence progress is shown, the installation keeps hanging at 14%. Which log...
  4. Deploying Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deploying Software: My question is can I have a program installed on Windows Server 2019 and then have it run off the server while being used on a computer on the network? An example would be installing visual studio on the server and then opening it on another computer connected to the same...
  5. Deploying Software

Deploying Software: My question is can I have a program installed on Windows Server 2019 and then have it run off the server while being used on a computer on the network? An example would be installing visual studio on the server and then opening it on another computer connected to the same...
  6. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  7. SCCM Deployment issue

SCCM Deployment issue: Hi,i configured SCCM server on Azure VM and looks like all the settings configured but for some reason i still dont see the client installed from the SCCM dashboard although on the client side the client installed and found the MP....
  8. SCCM Deployment issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Windows 10 deploy as SCCM Distribution Point?: Hi,I will like some help on the below question if i turn Windows 10 as SCCM Distribution Point.1. How many concurrent connection it can connect up to?2. Any connectivity limitation?3. Are there any features or capabilities that we will miss if we use Windows 10 as a SCCM...
  10. Cannot deploy through software center to 1903 machines using SCCM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot deploy through software center to 1903 machines using SCCM: We have a recent issue - on our newly deployed Windows 10 1903 machines, we cannot deploy applications through software center. When we push the software and run the actions on the machines, the software doesn't show up. HOWEVER, if we reboot the machine, then open software...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sccm software updates not deploying

2. sccm 1902 windows 10 updates not deploying

3. windows 10 1607 showing as compliant in sccm but no updates downlaoded

4. 4512474 not showing up on my windows 10 SCCM computers