Windows 10: On screen appearance

Discus and support On screen appearance in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a brand new Dell desktop computer with Windows 10. The "windows" all look very industrial...nothing like they do on my laptop with Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RGHuff, Jan 2, 2020.

1. RGHuff Win User

On screen appearance

I have a brand new Dell desktop computer with Windows 10. The "windows" all look very industrial...nothing like they do on my laptop with Windows 10. What causes that? It really messes up my softwares that open in windows.

:)

RGHuff, Jan 2, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 2, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond On screen appearance :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 2, 2020
  4. On screen appearance

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

On screen appearance

1. On screen appearance - Similar Threads - screen appearance

2. The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView.: The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView. I click on the error to download the driver. Help me fix the error. http://www.google.com/search?q=KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR+partmgr.sys1 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+15c3ce...
  3. The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView.: The laptop turns off and a blue screen appears. I checked the errors through BlueScreenView. I click on the error to download the driver. Help me fix the error. http://www.google.com/search?q=KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR+partmgr.sys1 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+15c3ce...
  4. Local accounts on computer not appearing in Switch User panel or startup screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local accounts on computer not appearing in Switch User panel or startup screen: Hello everyone, this issue has been going on for a few weeks nowIn doing some rutinary computer cleaning, I found a user folder in C: that was from a local account that I renamed at some point in time, but the user folder was "duplicated" so there was a user folder with the...
  5. Black screen continually appears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen continually appears: Given the fact that Windows makes awkward products and Windows 11 is no exception. Having said that, and poor users like us have no options to deny auto update Windows, After taking Windows 11 update, Black screen came in. Got help from DELL support and successfully...
  6. Black screen continually appears

Black screen continually appears: Given the fact that Windows makes awkward products and Windows 11 is no exception. Having said that, and poor users like us have no options to deny auto update Windows, After taking Windows 11 update, Black screen came in. Got help from DELL support and successfully...
  7. Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.: Every time I power-on, Microsoft Installer appears on my screen. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-installer-appears-on-my-computer-screen/af0b9b1c-54d9-4001-8e72-61f175eb32bf
  8. Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.

Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.: Every time I power-on, Microsoft Installer appears on my screen. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-installer-appears-on-my-computer-screen/af0b9b1c-54d9-4001-8e72-61f175eb32bf
  9. Microsoft Installer appears on my Computer Screen every time I power-on. How do I stop this.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. page not available appears on screen when i use pc manager to scan virus and threat protection

page not available appears on screen when i use pc manager to scan virus and threat protection: page not available appears on screen when i use pc manager to scan virus and threat protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-not-available-appears-on-screen-when-i-use-pc/58546e04-e6da-4a3d-b7b6-307026348e62