Windows 10: On Screen Caps Lock Nofication Disappeared After Last Update

Discus and support On Screen Caps Lock Nofication Disappeared After Last Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem : No On-Screen CAPS LOCK display Background : I had On Screen CAPS LOCK Display. After the last Windows Updatethen this disappeared.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by On Screen Caps Lock, Feb 18, 2020.

1. On Screen Caps Lock Nofication Disappeared After Last Update

Problem : No On-Screen CAPS LOCK display

Background : I had On Screen CAPS LOCK Display. After the last Windows Updatethen this disappeared.

QUESTION : How do I get ON SCREEN CAPS LOCK NOTIFICATION back again ?

Version of Windows : Windows 10 Home ; Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363

:)

On Screen Caps Lock, Feb 18, 2020

2. Caps Lock Icon

Hi Graeme,

The Caps Lock On indicator may have been disabled that's why it doesn't appear on your screen when Caps Lock is on. To have it enabled, follow these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop and click Display Settings.
    • Click Advanced display settings.
    • Scroll down and click Display adapter properties.
    • Click the Screen configurations tab and check the box for
      Enable on-screen display
    • Under Indicator settings for NumLock and CapsLock, look for While the numeric lock or the caps lock is ON section and choose either
      Show the indicator for a few seconds or Always show the indicator on the screen.
    • Click Apply, then OK.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Cap Lock Picture Just Disappeared

Hello,

I love being able to see if my keyboard letters are capitalized or not and I always used the picture that appeared when I pressed Caps Lock to tell me, but it disappeared suddenly. I know I can use a Cap Lock sound notification but it annoys me. How can
    I get the Cap Lock picture back. I went into Keyboard on my Control Panel but there was no way to correct it there.

I have Windows 10, Thinkpad.

Thanks,

Daffy D

DaffyDuckKangaroo, Feb 18, 2020
  4. On Screen Caps Lock Nofication Disappeared After Last Update

Caps Lock Icon

In Windows 10, I used to get a symbol appear on the screen when Caps Lock was pressed. That has disappeared. How do I get it back?

GraemeNinnis, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

On Screen Caps Lock Nofication Disappeared After Last Update

1. On Screen Caps Lock Nofication Disappeared After Last Update - Similar Threads - Screen Caps Lock

2. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  3. caps lock no on screen display

caps lock no on screen display: hi- did reset of windows 11,running microsoft edge. microsoft 5050 keyboard..........there is no 'CAPS' indicator lighton this keyboard.however........i was able to get a CAPS ON'display on my screen,lower right hand corner,prior to reset..............now,it's gone.i have...
  4. Caps Lock on-screen indicator won't disappear

Caps Lock on-screen indicator won't disappear: Whenever I press Caps Lock, Num Lock or FnLock, my Lenovo ideaPad Gaming 3 laptop won't stop showing an annoying **** indicator.I've been trying to look it up online, but just like this person:That doesn't work. I used to have the same problem when I first got my laptop, so...
  5. Caps Lock on-screen indicator won't disappear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock on-screen indicator won't disappear: Whenever I press Caps Lock, Num Lock or FnLock, my Lenovo ideaPad Gaming 3 laptop won't stop showing an annoying **** indicator.I've been trying to look it up online, but just like this person:That doesn't work. I used to have the same problem when I first got my laptop, so...
  6. Caps Lock on-screen indicator won't disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. caps lock num lock indicators disappear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    caps lock num lock indicators disappear: Hi,My laptop’s native cap locks num lock indicators won’t show any more.I tried almost all sorts of fixes that I’ve found online, yet of no avail.When I reset Windows 10, they come back but stop functioning right after some of the updates are done.Any ideas ?...
  8. Disappearing Caps & Num Lock Sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disappearing Caps & Num Lock Sound.: Greetings, My laptop is the Asus TUF FA506IU-AL130T. It has a strange problem in that when I plug in and then unplug headpnones, the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys sound stops working. It has been like that since new. A couple of months after I bought it, the Motherboard was...
  9. Disappearing Caps & Num Lock Sound.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disappearing Caps & Num Lock Sound.: Greetings, My laptop is the Asus TUF FA506IU-AL130T. It has a strange problem in that when I plug in and then unplug headpnones, the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys sound stops working. It has been like that since new. A couple of months after I bought it, the Motherboard was...
  10. Cap Lock Picture Just Disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cap Lock Picture Just Disappeared: Hello, I love being able to see if my keyboard letters are capitalized or not and I always used the picture that appeared when I pressed Caps Lock to tell me, but it disappeared suddenly. I know I can use a Cap Lock sound notification but it annoys me. How can I get the Cap...