Windows 10: ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

Discus and support ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertLiu1, Mar 24, 2019.

1. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10

:)

RobertLiu1, Mar 24, 2019

2. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD

I HAVE WINDOW 10 COMPUTER, AND I USED TO BE ABLE TO USE ON SCREEN BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD TO TYPE IN CHINESE TRADITIONAL CHARACTERS, BUT IT NO LONGER WORKS AFTER NOVEMBER UPGRADE.

CAN YOU HELP?

William H Huang, Mar 24, 2019
  3. Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Mar 24, 2019
  4. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD

I HAVE A PC, AND JUST UP DATE WINDOW 10, I WANT TO INSTALL A CHINESE TRADITIONAL KEYBOARD IN MY COMPUTER SO THAT I CAN SWITCH FROM ENGLISH KEYBOARD TO CHINESE TRADITIONAL KEYBOARD.

THANK YOU

YING NUNG MA

YingnungMa, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

1. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10 - Similar Threads - SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL

2. Windows 10 in Traditional Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 in Traditional Chinese: Hello Am looking to buy a laptop for my Dad who doesn't know much English so want to configure Windows in Traditional Chinese for him. Doesn't need ability to type in Chinese character, just to see the menu options, icons, windows, tabs etc. in Chinese. The default...
  3. Unable to install Chinese traditional input pack, Windows 10 1803

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install Chinese traditional input pack, Windows 10 1803: Hi, As mentioned on title, Windows 10 version 1803 can not install Traditional Chinese input. Company IT has tried several laptop with this version, all of them cannot install Traditional Chinese input. Please help, thanks. BR ***Modified Title from:...
  4. Windows 10 version 1803 can not install Traditional Chinese input

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1803 can not install Traditional Chinese input: Hi, As mentioned on title, Windows 10 version 1803 can not install Traditional Chinese input. Company IT has tried several laptop with this version, all of them cannot install Traditional Chinese input. Please help, thanks. BR...
  5. Chinese input method show traditional Chinese characters rather than Simplified ones.

Chinese input method show traditional Chinese characters rather than Simplified ones.: I installed Microsoft Pinyin and it shows that Chinese character library is for Mainland China (where the simplified Chinese characters are used). However every time I entered pinyin, the corresponding characters popped up are traditional Chinese characters. below is what...
  6. Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo

Cannot Type Traditional Chinese with Bopomofo: Hello, I am having a issue of typing traditional Chinese with Bopomofo input method in Window 10. I have installed the language pack successfully as the below screen shows. However, every time I wanted to switch between Chinese and English using Shift key to type...
  7. I can not switch english to traditional chinese,

I can not switch english to traditional chinese,: Dear All: No traditional Chinese language to add and download on region & language of setting page . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-switch-english-to-traditional-chinese/b5a05d61-0051-45c6-b69c-6857193292ee
  8. in Windows 10, I wish to install optional traditional Chinese software keyboard and...

in Windows 10, I wish to install optional traditional Chinese software keyboard and...: can I use handwriting with mouse or must be touch screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-i-wish-to-install-optional/c977b71e-ad43-440d-8199-a36150ae5d31
  9. Chinese character suggestions not appearing for Traditional Hanyu Pinyin input

Chinese character suggestions not appearing for Traditional Hanyu Pinyin input: Hello, I on Windows 10 in Taiwan and want to use hanyu pinyin input for traditional characters (I can't read zhuyin). The problem is when I type in pinyin, the suggested characters that usually appear underneath are not showing. Instead, it just enters the most frequent...
  10. Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials

Chinese Bopomofo (Zhuyin) Keyboard Requires Admin Credentials: User needs to use Bopomofo keyboard. Everything is set up correctly to use, but when she toggles it on, she gets several admin credentials popping up, and if you put admin credentials in all of the boxes, it still won't allow the keyboard to be toggled on. It says it cannot...