Windows 10: On-screen Keyboard Learned Words

Discus and support On-screen Keyboard Learned Words in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello -- I love its ability to learn new words, but it seems to learn even incomplete words. So my question is, how do you make it "unlearn"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Taurean75, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Taurean75 Win User

On-screen Keyboard Learned Words

Hello --

I love its ability to learn new words, but it seems to learn even incomplete words.

So my question is, how do you make it "unlearn" words?

Thanks! *Smile

:)

Taurean75, Sep 2, 2015
  2. Taurean75 Win User

On-screen Keyboard Learned Words File Location

Hello --

I love its ability to learn new words, but it seems to learn even incomplete words.

So my question is, how do you make it "unlearn" words? Where does it save custom words?

Thanks! On-screen Keyboard Learned Words :)

Taurean75, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Taurean75 Win User
    On-screen Keyboard Learned Words File Location

What's the file name of that library? Can't it be edited?

Taurean75, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

On-screen Keyboard Learned Words

1. On-screen Keyboard Learned Words - Similar Threads - screen Keyboard Learned

2. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning: Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and...
  3. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning: Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and...
  4. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Learning Korean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Learning Korean: I was wondering if there is a way to turn your computer language to both English and Korean at the same time. My teacher said it would be helpful but I don't want it in just Korean. Thank you for your time and help...
  6. Keyboard missing words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard missing words: Hi, I am using external keyboard when i type words it missed letters and a sound comes. Please help. REGARDS< Pankaj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-missing-words/7cb7aafc-ac87-4c2b-a00d-88d2e3d1a540
  7. Learn hardware keyboard text suggests

in Windows 10 Customization
    Learn hardware keyboard text suggests: I am using the hardware keyboard text suggestions. but it is not learning new words. How do I get it to learn new words please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/learn-hardware-keyboard-text-suggests/e6258a93-8da7-4704-a0ca-f8948e3eded5
  8. Learn powershell

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Learn powershell: Hi, I used use linux but recently i switched to windows and I want to learn powershell. Have you any tips, courses, books or other resources? Sorry for bad english submitted by /u/Hardcore_Cytrynka [link] [comments]...
  9. Learning Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Learning Excel: I have not used excel much in the last ten years. I know there are ways to pay for training but are there any good free resources? I am on a tight budget. Paying just for Office is expensive enough 57525
  10. Learning Tools for Word Online and OneNote Online now available

in Windows 10 News
    Learning Tools for Word Online and OneNote Online now available: We are pleased to share that Learning Tools are now available in new languages to all customers with Office 365 or a personal OneDrive account. Previously, we announced that we would deliver Learning Tools to Word Online and OneNote Online, so users on any device can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. learned wordswindows 10