Windows 10: On Screen Keyboard on startup

Discus and support On Screen Keyboard on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is there a way to disable the on screen keyboard on startup? I don't need it on my desktops or my Surface pro any help would be awesome. Ta... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by shugs81, Aug 17, 2015.

1. shugs81 Win User

On Screen Keyboard on startup

is there a way to disable the on screen keyboard on startup?

I don't need it on my desktops or my Surface pro

any help would be awesome.

Ta peeps

:)

shugs81, Aug 17, 2015

2. On-screen keyboard keep appearing during Startup

Hello Clois,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Regret the inconvenience you have experienced.

Suggest you check with the below settings and see if it fix the issue.

* Click Start button, type Control Panel and select the same when it appears.

* Navigate to Ease of Access > Ease of Access Center > Use the computer without a mouse or key board

* Ensure that Use on-screen keyboard check box is not selected.
    If it is selected, then uncheck the same

* Click Apply/OK

Now reboot your PC and see if the problem still appears.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 17, 2015
  3. RUDI-54 Win User
    On-screen keyboard keep appearing during Startup

I have the same question.

RUDI-54, Aug 17, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

1. On Screen Keyboard on startup - Similar Threads - Screen Keyboard startup

2. On screen keyboard doesn't appear on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On screen keyboard doesn't appear on startup: When I turn on my Surface Pro 8 W11 without physical keyboard connected the on screen keyboard doesn't appear and I am not able to sign in. No keyboard icon on the sign in screen neither. Any suggestions?...
  3. On screen keyboard doesn't appear on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On screen keyboard doesn't appear on startup: When I turn on my Surface Pro 8 W11 without physical keyboard connected the on screen keyboard doesn't appear and I am not able to sign in. No keyboard icon on the sign in screen neither. Any suggestions?...
  4. Mouse and keyboard not working on startup screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and keyboard not working on startup screen: I suspect the latest update, this has happened before. Previously, booting into safe mode worked for solving this problem, but it hasnt worked this time. Looking for next steps. Also the password from my live account isn't working on my computer. I would like to keepy...
  5. Windows 10 On-Screen keyboard appears on login or startup

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 On-Screen keyboard appears on login or startup: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you turn on Windows 10 PC, and if you see the On-Screen keyboard appears on startup or login screen, then it can be pretty annoying to close it manually every time. Every time it appears, you will have to [...] This post Windows 10 On-Screen keyboard...
  6. Keyboard no longer works on Startup Settings Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard no longer works on Startup Settings Screen: Hello, ever since my win 10 pro 64 bit machine was updated to version 1809 last year I can no longer select options from the Startup Settings screen...no safe mode, disable driver enforcement etc. I have a Dell wireless multimedia keyboard & mouse combo (TH-0U0097) that I...
  7. On screen keyboard appears on startup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    On screen keyboard appears on startup.: BACKGROUND: I have a new surface pro6 with keyboard cover and a desktop machine. Both run Win10 pro. The Surface pro 6 is a replacement since the first one's WIFI system failed. At some point when setting up the original SP6, I must have clicked something which allowed...
  8. Unable to login. Mouse & keyboard disabled on startup screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to login. Mouse & keyboard disabled on startup screen.: I opened my laptop to a blue screen asking to select default language (not seen this before). Selected UK. Next screen indicated default OS as Windows rollback, so changed to Win 10. Now on startup am unable to access mouse or keyboard to login. I have saved all data in Safe...
  9. Mouse & keyboard disabled on startup screen. Unable to login.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse & keyboard disabled on startup screen. Unable to login.: I opened my laptop to a blue screen asking to select default language (not seen this before). Selected UK. Next screen indicated default OS as Windows rollback, so changed to Win 10. Now on startup am unable to access mouse or keyboard to login. I have saved all data in Safe...
  10. Windows10 freezing on startup with a select keyboard screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows10 freezing on startup with a select keyboard screen: I was having problems with wifi and down loaded the setup file from the router manufacture site. When I tried to run the file the PC restarted and froze at select keyboard screen. Keyboard and mouse are both inoperative. Hard shutdown and restart produces the same result. So...