Windows 10: On screen keyboard removal problems

Discus and support On screen keyboard removal problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After adding an app to my laptop computer, now all the sudden the touch screen keyboard comes on the start up screen. How can I get the keyboard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lranta57, Dec 12, 2018.

1. lranta57 Win User

On screen keyboard removal problems

After adding an app to my laptop computer, now all the sudden the touch screen keyboard comes on the start up screen. How can I get the keyboard to not be on the start screen everytime I turn the computer on. I did remove the app but the touch screen keyboard still comes on every time. I have to close it to get it off every time. It didn't used to show up at all.

:)

lranta57, Dec 12, 2018

2. Keyboard letters problem

Here are the first two steps you need to take:

• Try a different keyboard (or an external USB keyboard in case of a laptop)
    • See if the problem persists with the on-screen keyboard (osk.exe)

Frederik Long, Dec 12, 2018
  3. win 10 on screen touch keyboard problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you referring to on screen Keyboard icon on the taskbar?

I would like to inform you that if you want on screen keyboard icon the taskbar you need to pin the program to taskbar.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Below click on the search icon and type on screen keyboard
      and hit Enter.
    • On the top the Window it will on screen keyboard will appear.
    • Right click on the on screen keyboard and select
      pin this program to taskbar.

Hope this information helps and get back to us with the above information we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Dec 12, 2018
  4. On screen keyboard removal problems

On-screen keyboard

Hi Chris, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest that you run the automatic troubleshooter to diagnose and fix issues that you can encounter with your On-Screen Keyboard. Do the following steps, please:

Start menu -choose Settings (the gear icon)

Select Update & Security, and then select Troubleshoot.

Find Keyboard on the list.

Click on it, and click the ‘Run the troubleshooter’ button.

NighthawkX, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

On screen keyboard removal problems

1. On screen keyboard removal problems - Similar Threads - screen keyboard removal

2. Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems: Hi I've been having trouble with an issue regarding my laptop Samsung galaxy book S and built in keyboard and mouse it started some time I want to say this January where the keyboard and mouse would randomly just stop working, originally it wasn't that big off a deal as I'd...
  3. Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard mouse and touch screen problems: Hi I've been having trouble with an issue regarding my laptop Samsung galaxy book S and built in keyboard and mouse it started some time I want to say this January where the keyboard and mouse would randomly just stop working, originally it wasn't that big off a deal as I'd...
  4. Problems with on screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with on screen keyboard: When waking my Windows 10 PC from sleep, I click on the ease of access bottom right to log in. Sometimes the voice is there and I can activate the on-screen keyboard and sometimes the voice isn't and I can't activate the on-screen keyboard.I then have two keyboards stacked on...
  5. Problems with on screen keyboard

Problems with on screen keyboard: When waking my Windows 10 PC from sleep, I click on the ease of access bottom right to log in. Sometimes the voice is there and I can activate the on-screen keyboard and sometimes the voice isn't and I can't activate the on-screen keyboard.I then have two keyboards stacked on...
  6. Keyboard and On-Screen keyboard problem

Keyboard and On-Screen keyboard problem: Hey,So I'm using Logitech G815 keyboard with scandinavian keyboard layout so it has those special keys ö, ä and å. I recently noticed that key next L on right side which is ö, stopped functioning correctly. When I press key normally it doesn't appear, but when I hold it down,...
  7. Keyboard and On-Screen keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and On-Screen keyboard problem: Hey,So I'm using Logitech G815 keyboard with scandinavian keyboard layout so it has those special keys ö, ä and å. I recently noticed that key next L on right side which is ö, stopped functioning correctly. When I press key normally it doesn't appear, but when I hold it down,...
  8. Remove a keyboard

Remove a keyboard: Hi, allI keep seeing this VIE keyboard but I don't see it in Language setting to remove please see screenshot belowThere used to be Japanese keyboard, and I was able to remove it, and it disappeared from the pop-up keyboard box on the bottom right corner, so I knew it was the...
  9. On-screen keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    On-screen keyboard problem: My on-screen keyboard pops up whenever I log in or download something. Is there a way to fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-keyboard-problem/8adba705-0ce7-4a49-9102-153f6fc8da41
  10. Keyboard and On screen keyboard not functioning (huge problem)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and On screen keyboard not functioning (huge problem): 2 days ago my pc casually started to lag spike for 1 second every 5 seconds and then my keyboard couldnt type in settings bar but can type in for example google chrom bar, in game chat, apps such as steam chat, discord etc but not windows microsoft related bars where I cant...