Windows 10: On screen notice to upgrade windows 10

Discus and support On screen notice to upgrade windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this really from Microsoft, i entered upgrade and twice it stopped at 91%. Setting were changed, computer is slow operating Word and Excel wont... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BARON BWEEKS, Mar 21, 2020.

1. On screen notice to upgrade windows 10

Is this really from Microsoft, i entered upgrade and twice it stopped at 91%. Setting were changed, computer is slow operating Word and Excel wont respond. Cannot access wireless.

:)

BARON BWEEKS, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 21, 2020
  4. On screen notice to upgrade windows 10

windows 10 worth the upgrade?

Did u try right clicking and select add to start menu?

When did AMD release DX12 drivers?

Pill Monster, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

On screen notice to upgrade windows 10

1. On screen notice to upgrade windows 10 - Similar Threads - screen notice upgrade

2. Erroneous Windows 11 Upgrade Notice??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erroneous Windows 11 Upgrade Notice??: Today received a prompt below in via Update that my PC is eligible for an upgrade to Win 11. My PC is running Win 10 Pro on an IntelR CoreTM i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz. which isn't a supported Win 11 CPU, it also doesn't meet the Secure Boot or TPM 2.0 requirements.When selecting...
  3. Erroneous Windows 11 Upgrade Notice??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erroneous Windows 11 Upgrade Notice??: Today received a prompt below in via Update that my PC is eligible for an upgrade to Win 11. My PC is running Win 10 Pro on an IntelR CoreTM i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz. which isn't a supported Win 11 CPU, it also doesn't meet the Secure Boot or TPM 2.0 requirements.When selecting...
  4. Windows 10 upgrade broke my Trillian phone notices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 upgrade broke my Trillian phone notices: So, after I updated my computer to Windows 10 (I had been running Windows 7, changing only due to dropped support), I haven't been getting notices on my iphone any more from the Trillian instant messaging app. The app icon doesn't even get that little 'unchecked messages' on...
  5. Notices On The Lock Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notices On The Lock Screen?: Hi all, I just started using the "Windows Spotlight" for my lock screen (was using a static picture). When I started my computer up this morning I got a nice picture with all of these messages on it. I am sure there is a way to turn them off but I didn't see it. Can anyone...
  6. Remove notice at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove notice at bottom of screen: How do I remove ‘Windows 10Pro Build 18362. 19h-_release.190318_1202’, from bottom right of screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-notice-at-bottom-of-screen/8c44faa2-43c8-41db-a31d-f5004a38f76d
  7. windows 10 expiry notice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 expiry notice: Hi, My client is running windows 10 pro, but one of the pc last week suddenly display dialog windows about to expire at random time. I just check control panel->system, it say windows is activated. Is there a reason why all the sudden this one pc displaying windows...
  8. Notice of Windows 10 Curruption(?) Is it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notice of Windows 10 Curruption(?) Is it?: I occationally get notices when online that look like they came from Microsoft(?) The notices say that my copy of Windows 10 has been currupted and to click to repair. How do I know if it's real? Also how do I check if my copy is currupted?...
  9. Reserve Windows 10 Notice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reserve Windows 10 Notice: I have decided not to upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10. How do I get rid of the upgrade notice on my PC? I hope there is a way since it has become annoying. Thank you. 22266
  10. Windows 10 Restarts with no notice

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Restarts with no notice: This week my laptop with Windows 10 has restarted without any notice. It has happened at least one time each day for the last 4 days. I will be at my computer and all of a sudden it restarts and I see a black screen with the Dell logo. Is there something I can do to stop my...