Windows 10: On screen volume display removal

Discus and support On screen volume display removal in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear reader, I'd like to know whether it is possible to get rid of the additional screen one sometimes sees when adjusting the volume through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ariwanaref, Sep 25, 2020.

1. On screen volume display removal

Dear reader,

I'd like to know whether it is possible to get rid of the additional screen one sometimes sees when adjusting the volume through keyboard buttons on Windows 10. I added the an image showing what I was talking about.

On screen volume display removal e3f62c81-2810-49c2-9d84-ceed09710fb8?upload=true.png

So it's not about the number, but the additional information/buttons it displays. I would like to have that removed for any and every application.

Is there a way to fix this?

Not really sure which topic top place it in so there you go.

:)

ariwanaref, Sep 25, 2020

2. How to remove volume display on screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

The volume display on the screen lets you adjust the volume easily and check the actual volume level. If you wouldn't want to see it on the screen or on the task bar, you can hide it by performing these steps:

• Right-click on the task bar.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off volume.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 25, 2020
  3. screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Sep 25, 2020
  4. On screen volume display removal

PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

On screen volume display removal

1. On screen volume display removal - Similar Threads - screen volume display

2. Removal of Volumes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removal of Volumes: Hello everyoneI just had to redo my windows after getting to know i have copped a virus wich made my PC slow drasticly.The thing is my disks cant go under full load becouse they are already partially on 50% wich sucks.But thats not my main questionI would like to be able to...
  3. Removal of Volumes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removal of Volumes: Hello everyoneI just had to redo my windows after getting to know i have copped a virus wich made my PC slow drasticly.The thing is my disks cant go under full load becouse they are already partially on 50% wich sucks.But thats not my main questionI would like to be able to...
  4. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the volume display?: Every now and then the volume level bar appears on my screen. The only way to remove it is the reboot my computer, then eventually it randomly appears again. I have no control over the volume level when this appears. How can I permanently remove it?...
  5. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the volume display?: Every now and then the volume level bar appears on my screen. The only way to remove it is the reboot my computer, then eventually it randomly appears again. I have no control over the volume level when this appears. How can I permanently remove it?...
  6. How do I remove the volume display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Volume On Screen Display

Volume On Screen Display: Hi I'm, looking for a way to change the volume on screen display from master volume to an app by app basis like make that change the volume for spotify /youtube/video games independently of eachother rather than change them all by the same amount. For reference:...
  8. How to i remove the top left volume display?

in Browsers and Email
    How to i remove the top left volume display?: So how do I disable this thing? it's blocking my view and it's really annoying. Is there a way to make it transparent or lower its appearance time or simply not appear? I'm not really into tech stuff so please don't call me an idiot XD [img] 167084
  9. Volume Display

Volume Display: Is there a way to get rid of what i am watching while i change my volume [ATTACH] I am fine with just the volume bar but not the display it shows beside of what i am watching Please help...
  10. Remove Volume icon on screen

Remove Volume icon on screen: How can I remove the volume icon on the screen, upper left corner, in Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/remove-volume-icon-on-screen/44364af7-71cd-41a5-bc14-f7482e0d3108