Windows 10: on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work

Discus and support on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work. Also, in my task bar i dont see the internet sign. Or anything. But i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MANOSKOKOTSAKIS, Dec 12, 2020.

1. on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work

Hi,

on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work. Also, in my task bar i dont see the internet sign. Or anything.

But i can still connect to internet .

what is happening ?

:)

MANOSKOKOTSAKIS, Dec 12, 2020

2. welcome screen is not asking if i like the spotlight choice

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why your laptop is not asking if you like the spotlight choice might be because the Windows spotlight is not set as your lock screen background. To address this concern, we suggest enabling Windows spotlight as your lock screen
    background. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization and then select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, click on the drop down menu and make sure to click on Windows spotlight.

If further assistance is needed, don't hesitate to reply on this thread.

Darleen Pen, Dec 12, 2020
  3. No Choice for Ad Hoc Network

As part of a practice I'm doing, I was going to set up an Ad Hoc wireless network on my Windows 10 Enterprise computer. But under Network and Sharing, like this:

on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work [​IMG]

why no ad hoc choice?

RonNewYork, Dec 12, 2020
  4. on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work

Choices

Is anyone else tired of being told I can't do something

1. can't disable quick access in file explorer
    2. can't remove Bing
    3. can't get Cortana do use Google
    4. can't use network sharing any more
    and the list goes on,]

I'm sure you have a few things to add as well

Why does it seem the more '"features" we have the less choice we have?

I don't really want much,, I just want to sit down at my computer and use the programs I want for the tasks I want to do.

Instead, I spend more time fighting with my computer than actually using it., and I'm afraid the computer is wining

Tim Shewmake, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work

1. on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work - Similar Threads - settings choice internet

2. PowerShell choice menu wait for choice to finish

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerShell choice menu wait for choice to finish: Hello, I am just getting started with PowerShell and need some advice please. I have a script that has a choice menu to install software. The Installations are started with batch files and ps1 files. If I only select 1 choice it works fine. However if I select 2 the choices...
  3. Driver Search Choice Not Including Internet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Search Choice Not Including Internet: Hello, I have noticed recently that when I go to check for an update to a driver in Device Manager and I click on a driver that I want to see if there is an update and the screen comes up that asks "How do you want to search for drivers?" I see the below screen:...
  4. Disc choice

Disc choice: What is the best disc to use to record my LPNs ? in music folder, WAV format I have CD-R, CD-RW DVD-R, DVD-RW. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disc-choice/3e92e995-164a-4454-9270-ae22220986c5
  5. Password Choice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password Choice: Why does Microsoft not allow users to choose their own password? You change your password once with Microsoft and then you are stuck in the endless and merciless cycle of not remembering your new password and not being allowed to use your old password. Its one of the most...
  6. Antivirus choice

Antivirus choice: Hi i got very disappointed with Windows Defender, it kept deleting files, which I knew to be safe, so disabled everything about it I could find.then I began the search for a replacement. I can’t afford yearly subscriptions, so looked for free alternatives. I am unable to...
  7. Career choices

in Windows 10 Support
    Career choices: I am going to college in a few years and wanted to do pc repairs and/or open my own place. I had a question for you guys who own your own tech repair places/owned your own tech repair places: what education did you have if any? Any comments or info would be helpful. 150033
  8. Choices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choices: Is anyone else tired of being told I can't do something can't disable quick access in file explorer can't remove Bing can't get Cortana do use Google can't use network sharing any more and the list goes on,] I'm sure you have a few things to add as well Why does it...
  9. ad choice

ad choice: How can I get rid of this? It takes up my screen and makes start up very slow Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ad-choice/38f9182a-6da7-4e55-a17d-07c497f9ee95"
  10. No Choice for Ad Hoc Network

No Choice for Ad Hoc Network: As part of a practice I'm doing, I was going to set up an Ad Hoc wireless network on my Windows 10 Enterprise computer. But under Network and Sharing, like this: [img] why no ad hoc choice? 113515