Windows 10: On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

Discus and support On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DonaldSmith0413, Jan 28, 2022.

1. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"

:)

DonaldSmith0413, Jan 28, 2022
  2. ShaneHaas Win User

Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else. Need help!

Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else. Need help!

ShaneHaas, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Prepairing automatic repair massive problem

I have done the windows 10 update on my laptop and it was working great.. until today.

It says 'prepairing automatic repair' then turns straight off after that screen has been on for a few seconds. Help!!

ShawneeManson, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Jacob574 Win User

On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

Blue screen in automatic repair

I installed an update for Windows 10, and started my laptop. It bluescreened, and since has been in a loop of turning on, loading screen, blue screen, blue screen completeing, turing on, loading screen, blue screen, turn off, on again, ad nauseam. I have
    forced it to enter Automatic Repair, however during the Entering Automatic Repair screen, it bluescreens and the loop continues. All the fixes I have looked at online have nothing about blue screening while loading into Automatic Repair. It has spent four
    hours blue screening. The bluescreen error is "PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA". What am I able to do to fix this, if anything?

Jacob574, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

1. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." - Similar Threads - start blue screen

2. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair: So I read the other question about this but the solution that was given doesn't work for me. To sum up my problem; When I turn on my laptop it immediately blue screens and says that it will repair itself automatically, then the laptop turns off for a second and then the...
  3. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair: So I read the other question about this but the solution that was given doesn't work for me. To sum up my problem; When I turn on my laptop it immediately blue screens and says that it will repair itself automatically, then the laptop turns off for a second and then the...
  4. Stuck at Prepairing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Customization
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  6. On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair.": On start up, get blue screen with "prepairing automatic repair." When I select the option to Reset - Keep my files," message says Windows files are locked. I don't see how to unlock Windows. Can I abort the "auto repairing mode?"...
  7. Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair"

Cannot get passed prepairing automatic repair/black screens after "preparing automatic repair": I have a windows ten HP laptop, I've had this problem for about 2 days now and I've tried practically anything, draining the battery, restarting 3 times to get to safe mode, tried using F11 for a computer restart, everything just leads to the same thing, a black screen...
  8. Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else....: Screen stuck on start up saying “ Prepairing Automatic Repairs” it won’t do nothing else. Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-stuck-on-start-up-saying-prepairing/22699dd7-5a53-443d-b563-9458dd15be2a
  9. Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen

Prepairing auto repair then Blue screen or black screen: Hello,i have this problem with my ibuypower pc. The problem is that i turn on my pc and it says that my computer didnt shut down completely and then it finishes the clean or whatever. Then it has the preparing auto repair. After that is either a blue screen or a blank screen....
  10. Prepairing Automatic Repair problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prepairing Automatic Repair problem: Dear all,[ATTACH] I had a problem due to the upgrade, I think, of Windows 10. When I turned off my computer and turned it back again, it just kept looping all over again with the words “prepairing automatic repair”. I have no idea how to deal with this matter. Can anyone help...