Windows 10: On Start Up my Windows 10 (chrome) doesn't connect to my preferred connection (Connect...

Discus and support On Start Up my Windows 10 (chrome) doesn't connect to my preferred connection (Connect... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, When I start my computer I have checked the box for my preferred Internet connection but always have to do this manually..why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertFielder, Mar 18, 2019.

1. On Start Up my Windows 10 (chrome) doesn't connect to my preferred connection (Connect...

Hi,

When I start my computer I have checked the box for my preferred Internet connection but always have to do this manually..why?

:)

RobertFielder, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Kauan997 Win User

The app Xbox on Windows 10 doesn`t connect with the console.

My Xbox App on Windows 10 doesn`t connect.It appears:Cannot make connection to your console,i make all the tutorials to solve this problem,but it never connect.

Kauan997, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Steam unable to connect in Windows 10

Just got the WIndows 10 upgrade and got all my drivers updated, etc. But now Steam won't start and fails at connecting. Anyone else have this issue?

MxPhenom 216, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Aquinus Win User

On Start Up my Windows 10 (chrome) doesn't connect to my preferred connection (Connect...

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

I suggest checking out the event log in Windows. It's likely going to tell you why (to some degree,) why the network connection was lost. I haven't had this issue with wired connections but, with wireless it has almost always come down to drivers or a strange software bug which boiled down to how the driver operates.

Aquinus, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

On Start Up my Windows 10 (chrome) doesn't connect to my preferred connection (Connect...

1. On Start Up my Windows 10 (chrome) doesn't connect to my preferred connection (Connect... - Similar Threads - Start chrome doesn't

2. Windows doesn't find my phone connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't find my phone connected: I tried to send some photos from my Android to my laptop running Win 10 ProBut as i connected the usb, my laptop didn;t recognize my phone, it seemed that it didn't detect my phone. Please help...
  3. Windows doesn't find my phone connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows doesn't find my phone connected: I tried to send some photos from my Android to my laptop running Win 10 ProBut as i connected the usb, my laptop didn;t recognize my phone, it seemed that it didn't detect my phone. Please help...
  4. Windows doesn't find my phone connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10

My Nokia 2 doesn't connect to Windows 10: It gives a USB error when I connect the phone وقتی گوشی را وصل می کنم خطای یو اس بی می دهد [IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-nokia-2-doesnt-connect-to-windows-10/59dbf04c-a6ad-41f1-9f3f-f73f0e03d520
  6. Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet-Connection doesn't start automatically: I came back from a three-week absence, after installing some windows-updates my Desktop PC won't connect through the Ethernet-Cable connection automatically as it usual did. I can connect by starting my WIFI in that Desktop, but I prefer the Ethernet connection…. I have to...
  7. Windows doesn't acknowledge the internet connection -the mysterious conncetion to Chrome

Windows doesn't acknowledge the internet connection -the mysterious conncetion to Chrome: For the past couple of days I've experienced an escalating problem with Windows suddenly after a while or, more recently, not even to begin with, recognize my connection to the internet. I've googled and searched many forums for tips and ideas, trying everything (resetting...
  8. Why doesn't my ethernet connection work in Windows 10?

Why doesn't my ethernet connection work in Windows 10?: I've just replaced my old Windows XP PC with a Windows 10 PC. The old machine was connected to the Fritzbox 7490 router via Ethernet and worked without any problems or intervention for years. I connected the Ethernet cable to my new PC and I have no internet connection; it...
  9. Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet

Wifi Connecting to Internet, but Chrome not connecting to internet: Why does my wifi say that i'm connected to internet, and have an excellent connection, but wherever I get on chrome, the connection always times out?...
  10. Printer preferences not identical on connected PCs

Printer preferences not identical on connected PCs: I have two home PCs, both running Win 10 Pro 64-bit version 1803, both connected to an Xfinity broadband router. My PC has a USB connected HP Envy printer. My wife's PC prints to this PC via the network. The issue is that my wife's PC can only print to the HP in...