Windows 10: On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing

Discus and support On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing. It doesn't appear to effect the computer operation. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertWinecki, Jan 7, 2020.

1. On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing

On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing. It doesn't appear to effect the computer operation. I have Epson WF-2760 installed, but have not installed the FAX option, and don't wish to. Have used the same setup for 2+ years.

:)

RobertWinecki, Jan 7, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jan 7, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing [​IMG]

b1rd, Jan 7, 2020
  4. On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing

Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

See the following:

Fix: nvspcap64.dll missing or not found errors on startup - Appuals.com

https://appuals.com/fix-nvspcap64-dll-missing-o...

Logilda.DLL refers to the Logitech Download Assistant.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list and uninstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing

1. On startup I get Messages: fufaxldb.dll, fufaxcfg.dll, fifaxcsr.dll, fusvc.clt missing - Similar Threads - startup Messages fufaxldb

2. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?: This error keeps appearing even though I already installed C++ 2010. I even have uninstalled and installed it over and over with other versions but to no avail this error is still persisting. This is really frustrating me, I don't know what else to do to fix this problem...
  3. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?: This error keeps appearing even though I already installed C++ 2010. I even have uninstalled and installed it over and over with other versions but to no avail this error is still persisting. This is really frustrating me, I don't know what else to do to fix this problem...
  4. Missing msvcr110.dll and msvcp110.dll?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. missing vcruntime140.dll and msvcp140.dll

missing vcruntime140.dll and msvcp140.dll: hei. mangle disse/ eller trenger å opptarer dem åssen kan dette fikses? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-vcruntime140dll-and-msvcp140dll/7ff4334f-bee9-4751-876f-4edae51565ee
  6. msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll missing

msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll missing: Hi, I have this issue msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll missing windows 10 and I tried to repair Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable I even tried to repair the 2012 but still got msvcp140.dll and vcruntime140.dll when trying to install a third party app. I also...
  7. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing

VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll missing: So I am trying to download Origin onto my laptop and I keep getting messages that VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll can not be found. I have reset my laptop, I have run scans, reinstalled Visual Studio C++ and nothing has worked. What is the problem here?...
  8. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  9. Missing dll. "advrcntr2.dll"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing dll. "advrcntr2.dll": I'm missing a dll "advrcntr2.dll" and was wondering how I can get another. Trying to install NERO from download file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/missing-dll-advrcntr2dll/50c53c86-ab7d-4c7e-8bae-a693f3ae7741
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...