Windows 10: On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo

Discus and support On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, recently ive reinstalled windows after it got corrupted. Ever since then ive been getting the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kibbo0309, Oct 1, 2020.

1. On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo

Hi, recently ive reinstalled windows after it got corrupted. Ever since then ive been getting the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo on startup along with the spinning dots. Im kinda freaked out that i messed up. Did i mess up or is it normal? Everything on my pc is working properly, but im still worried that i messed up atleast something... Dont really mind the asus tuf logo. So i dont need to get rid of it, all i need to know is if i messed up

submitted by /u/Kibbo0309
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kibbo0309, Oct 1, 2020
  2. shovenose Win User

Windows 8 (well, 8.1) Asus logo

On my ASUS laptop it shows the Asus logo when it's booting up instead of the normal Windows 8 logo. How can I change this? It's an ugly logo.

My friend's Lenovo laptop does this as well - I know Dell and most other OEM computers do this too since I deal with them at work, but the Asus logo is just ugly. It's all gradienty and has some dumb slogan. It's a bummer too, since I don't mind a "flat" Asus logo just doesn't match the whole Windows 8 concept you know?

Anyway I did search for it but found no meaningful info.
    If anybody here knows, would be great.
    Thanks!

shovenose, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Rice Win User

On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo

Windows logo on startup

i still get the suck on logo screen

On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo [​IMG]

On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo [​IMG]

Rice, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo

1. On startup it shows the asus tuf gaming logo instead of the windows logo - Similar Threads - startup shows asus

2. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  3. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  4. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want a windows 11 logo instead of HP logo!: Hi I have a question that in my hp pavilion x360 laptop the startup GUI is HP logo not Windows11 logo other's laptops show windows laptops but they have a dell and Lenovo laptop. I am BIT WANTING THE COOL WINDOWS 11 LOGO PLease HELP...
  6. There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    There is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want...: Hi everyone I am so worried that there is no Windows logo but instead it is showing manufacturer logo during the boot I want windows logo please can you show a way to change to default...
  7. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup. I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video drivers etc and nothing. Is there anything...
  8. Windows logo not showing at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows logo not showing at startup: I just installed this windows and no gui boot is unchecked in msconfig and even when fastboot is disabled I can't see the windows logo after dell logo at startup.I did everything including check/scan files/repair/reinstall video driver etc and nothing. Is there anything else...
  9. Change Asus logo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change Asus logo: Can I change this old logo startup Asus Inspiring Innovation into In search of incredible? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-asus-logo/c1b72fe4-2d33-41ff-9bdd-7cd0875a311b
  10. Windows logo on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on startup: i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172