Windows 10: On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on...

Discus and support On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on startup? I like photos before I log in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tom Sherlock, Jun 7, 2023.

1. On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on...

On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on startup? I like photos before I log in.

:)

Tom Sherlock, Jun 7, 2023

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Login Screen Background keeps defaulting to stock image

I've set a custom image on my lock screen to show up on the initial login screen whenever I first start up my computer. But occasionally, the login screen defaults to a stock landscape image that comes with Windows 10.

To clarify, here are the steps I've taken:

• Go into Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen
    • EDIT: Set image to Picture
    • Click Browse... to look for and select a picture
    • Turn on Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen.

However, no matter how many times I retake these steps, the default login screen background occasionally
    comes back. How do I stop this from happening?

UPDATE: I forgot to mention a step here in my initial post. I have already set the background to
    Picture, thus the custom image.

AndrewSarley, Jun 7, 2023
  4. On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on...

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on...

1. On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on... - Similar Threads - startup computer shows

2. On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on...: On startup my computer shows a generic blue background, no images. How do I get images on startup? I like photos before I log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-startup-my-computer-shows-a-generic-blue/c031898b-f46a-47d2-b0c1-6c9cc3235fa1
  3. How do I get my Desktop Background to display image properties?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get my Desktop Background to display image properties?: Good Day,I have a slideshow of a folder of pictures selected as my desktop background. How can I have the image Title not filename and Subject , as contained in the file properties, to display on the desktop with the image?...
  4. How do I get my Desktop Background to display image properties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Desktop Background to display image properties?: Good Day,I have a slideshow of a folder of pictures selected as my desktop background. How can I have the image Title not filename and Subject , as contained in the file properties, to display on the desktop with the image?...
  5. How do I get my Desktop Background to display image properties?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?

How do I select multiple images for my background wallpaper?: I want to make a theme with multiple images so that they change automatically after a fixed amount of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-select-multiple-images-for-my-background/c2dde53e-ac1a-4c25-88ac-f2761f021d8f
  7. Background image changes to image not on my PC

Background image changes to image not on my PC: My background on my laptop and desktop changes randomly to images that are not on either machine. The images are related to a work project that I did for a event space. It's clear that it's sync thing happening but none of the several PCs at that venue are related to my MS...
  8. Background Image

Background Image: My laptop changed the background image by itself with my PC's one. I installed Windows 10 from there website on my new PC and reinstalled the same Windows on my laptop. I connected on both devices on my Microsoft Account. However I did this a few weeks ago and my laptop's...
  9. Generic image icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Generic image icon: Dunno what I did... but in the past two days I'm getting generic icon for both image extension jpg and png... was this corrupted? What can I do to get this back on my desktop or in my folders? BTW, I looked up the tutorials and find that I don't have IconCache in my...
  10. How do I locate my background image file?

How do I locate my background image file?: Can someone help me? I have an image as my background that I would like to locate (the original file) on my computer in order save for later....