Windows 10: On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

Discus and support On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; . Hello, asking for a little help trying to figure out what and why svchost (networkservice -p) downloads @ 37mb when I turn on my wifi card. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mega10user, Sep 24, 2019.

1. On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

Hello, asking for a little help trying to figure out what and why svchost (networkservice -p) downloads @ 37mb when I turn on my wifi card. I have cortana disabled (took control and changed cortana exe file name). 10 Pro OS, what other win program queries net?

:)

mega10user, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

RAM Died: svchost error

svchost is part of the OS, it just interacts with other aspects.

Wile E, Sep 24, 2019
  3. What does the svchost do?

Lots of Windows services are tied to the SVChost, and /or are listed as SVChost in the process list(s).

Unfortunatley with Vista, there's a lot more dependencies between the services, and thus you'll be FORCED to run more instances of SVChosts; unlike XP where things were more independent and you could disable more features resulting in less SVChost instances. That and XP and Vista are different.

Regardless of your Windows version, you can check out some service slimming guides or goto Black Viper's website and take his advice. Depending on your needs you may be able to cut down the amount of SVChost running, and save some RAM.

XP should never have an SVChost using 50mb. Vista however can.

newconroer, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

1. On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data? - Similar Threads - startup svchost NetworkService

2. 3 Errors on svchost on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Errors on svchost on startup: they're all the exact same process i have windows 10 not 7windows 10 1903 [i will not update] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-errors-on-svchost-on-startup/0eea87b8-6afd-4827-90a4-13e7d2ce0566
  3. 3 Errors on svchost on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Errors on svchost on startup: they're all the exact same process i have windows 10 not 7windows 10 1903 [i will not update] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3-errors-on-svchost-on-startup/0eea87b8-6afd-4827-90a4-13e7d2ce0566
  4. 3 Errors on svchost on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is: I have something called svchost.exe NetworkService -p and I dont know what it is it has received 9,600,000 b/sec do I need to worry or is that normal? Thanks Ethan...
  6. Problem with Windows Store download and svchost

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Windows Store download and svchost: I had Forza Horizon 4 downloading in the background for a while and i didn't realize the download would resume when I turned on my PC again. I was having network issues, and having forgotten I was downloading the game, I went to my resource monitor and saw svchost receiving...
  7. What does the "-p" flag indicate in Svchost processes? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does the "-p" flag indicate in Svchost processes? Windows 10: Does anyone know what the "-p" flag indicates in Svchost processes? See screen capture below [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-p-flag-indicate-in-svchost-processes/c94febca-a507-4807-9cbc-b11f1e4e91fc
  8. What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is svchost.exe NetworkService -p, and how do I stop it using all my bandwidth?: I'm probably not the only one who is sick to the back teeth of Windows doing what it wants, when it wants, with no explanation. I have fairly low bandwidth, so when I'm working the last thing I need is for Windows to decide that now is a good time to hog my entire bandwidth...
  9. svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) constantly downloading something

svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) constantly downloading something: Hi, On my Windows 10, svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) is constantly downloading something at 1,7 Mbit/s since a few days, maybe weeks. I can't manage to get what is going on. Any idea ? Thanks...
  10. the process svchost.exe -k networkservice -p -s CryptSvc blocks all internet trafic

the process svchost.exe -k networkservice -p -s CryptSvc blocks all internet trafic: Hi, since yesterday, every time I try to connect to a web page I can see that the process "svchost.exe -k networkservice -p -s CryptSvc" is started and blocks the connection until I kill it, then I can web browse some minutes until this process is started again and I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bandwidth svchost.exe (networkservice p)

2. svchost.exe k networkservice p s cryptsvc login 3 minutes

3. svchost.exe (NetworkService p) downloading

4. svchost.exe (NetworkService p) downloading something,
  5. svchost.exe (NetworkService p)