Windows 10: On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

Discus and support On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; . Hello, asking for a little help trying to figure out what and why svchost (networkservice -p) downloads @ 37mb when I turn on my wifi card. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mega10user, Sep 24, 2019.

1. On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

Hello, asking for a little help trying to figure out what and why svchost (networkservice -p) downloads @ 37mb when I turn on my wifi card. I have cortana disabled (took control and changed cortana exe file name). 10 Pro OS, what other win program queries net?

:)

mega10user, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

RAM Died: svchost error

svchost is part of the OS, it just interacts with other aspects.

Wile E, Sep 24, 2019
  3. What does the svchost do?

Lots of Windows services are tied to the SVChost, and /or are listed as SVChost in the process list(s).

Unfortunatley with Vista, there's a lot more dependencies between the services, and thus you'll be FORCED to run more instances of SVChosts; unlike XP where things were more independent and you could disable more features resulting in less SVChost instances. That and XP and Vista are different.

Regardless of your Windows version, you can check out some service slimming guides or goto Black Viper's website and take his advice. Depending on your needs you may be able to cut down the amount of SVChost running, and save some RAM.

XP should never have an SVChost using 50mb. Vista however can.

newconroer, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Avedis53 Win User

On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data?

1. On startup, svchost (NetworkService -P) downloads @ 37mb data? - Similar Threads - startup svchost NetworkService

2. W10 always downloading data

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 always downloading data: Greetings First im not the average pc user im a bit tech savvy very experienced windows user (i run 7 since 2009) now im testing 10 for 2 weeks (clean iso trial where it asks for the serial) but now this problem is driving me nuts ; basically i disabled the updates in...
  3. W10 always downloading data

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 always downloading data: Greetings First im not the average pc user im a bit tech savvy very experienced windows user (i run 7 since 2009) now im testing 10 for 2 weeks (clean iso trial where it asks for the serial) but now this problem is driving me nuts ; basically i disabled the updates in...
  4. downloads data deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloads data deleted: yesterday I was using the disk cleanup feature to clean one of my drives and I accidentally checked downloads and I wanted to know if there was any way I could get the files back. I don't have disk history/backup enabled and I tried to use Recuva and got a few things back but...
  5. Error with svchost

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error with svchost: I have been recieveing messages for the past two or three days now. When I go full screen, this message randomly pops up. "svchost.exe - application error The instruction at 0x00007FF8A305C686 referenced memory at 0x00007FF8C82D1A78. The memory could not be read. Click...
  6. svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) constantly downloading something

svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) constantly downloading something: Hi, On my Windows 10, svchost.exe (NetworkService -p) is constantly downloading something at 1,7 Mbit/s since a few days, maybe weeks. I can't manage to get what is going on. Any idea ? Thanks...
  7. SVCHost CDPUserSvc using 25% of CPU every startup !!

SVCHost CDPUserSvc using 25% of CPU every startup !!: For at least a month now SVCHost.exe -k unistacksvcgroup -s CDPUserSvc has been loading with every new boot or restart and using a huge 1/4 of my quad core CPU!! I can only end it by using the kill function in Process Explorer every time - please see screenshots below...
  8. Svchost virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Svchost virus?: Hi i just discovered the svchost trojan and have a few questions is it a rootkit virus and will completely wiping my hard drive destroy it....
  9. the process svchost.exe -k networkservice -p -s CryptSvc blocks all internet trafic

the process svchost.exe -k networkservice -p -s CryptSvc blocks all internet trafic: Hi, since yesterday, every time I try to connect to a web page I can see that the process "svchost.exe -k networkservice -p -s CryptSvc" is started and blocks the connection until I kill it, then I can web browse some minutes until this process is started again and I have...
  10. svchost

svchost: An aplication in the path C:\Windows\syswow\ is running in the background and it consumes 60% of my cpu how to i stop it? I think it as something about Net Framework our something like that but im not sure. My Windows version is 1607...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. svchost.exe (NetworkService p) downloading

2. svchost.exe (NetworkService p) downloading something

3. svchost.exe (NetworkService p)