Windows 10: on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

Discus and support on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; every time i open up my edge br pop up restore pages keeps coming uphow do i turn it off?please and thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by corey007, Oct 16, 2021.

1. corey007 Win User

on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

every time i open up my edge br pop up restore pages keeps coming uphow do i turn it off?please and thank you

:)

corey007, Oct 16, 2021

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 16, 2021
  3. pop up page on edge browser

Hi James,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are getting pop up page on Edge. I will help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the pc prior to this issue?

• Is the issue specific to any website on Edge?

• Have you installed all pending updates on the pc?

A-You may disable the pop up block option in Edge to check if that helps.

Open Edge, click on “More options” and select “Settings”.

Go to “View advanced options” and move the slider to off for Block pop ups.

B-You may want to optimize Edge to check if that helps.

Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

C-Follow these steps to close Edge from Task Manager:

• Open Task Manager and click on the Processes tab.

• Right click on Edge and select “End Task” to close Edge.

Further, you may also use Internet Explorer instead of Edge and check if that helps.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 16, 2021
  4. on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

1. on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore - Similar Threads - edge hot turn

2. on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore: every time i open up my edge br pop up restore pages keeps coming uphow do i turn it off?please and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-the-edge-br-hot-do-you-turn-off-pop-up-page/ef3ab5d2-ad6d-4916-937d-819c7481e302
  3. on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on the edge br hot do you turn off pop up page restore: every time i open up my edge br pop up restore pages keeps coming uphow do i turn it off?please and thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-the-edge-br-hot-do-you-turn-off-pop-up-page/ef3ab5d2-ad6d-4916-937d-819c7481e302
  4. Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn Off pop up thumbnails in Edge: How do I turn off the the popup thumbnail/window that shows up when i hover over bookmarks and tabs in Edge? Please help. They are so annoying and they get stuck and don't go away sometimes. submitted by /u/Jonathank92 [link] [comments]...
  5. Turn off weather in new tab page in edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Turn off weather in new tab page in edge.: Hi there I've noticed of late that when you have a new tab page in edge, it now puts your local weather in the top left. Is there any way to stop this ? I've really tried to like Edge, but I'm getting rather tired of Microsoft putting things there for 'my convenience' when...
  6. how do you turn off nero pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you turn off nero pop ups: drive me up the wall turn off nero pop up notifications on the bottom right corner of windows 10 only one i need turn off can find anything on utube on it...
  7. Turn Off Pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn Off Pop ups: how do i turn off "pop up blocker" so I can download some pictures? [Original Title: Pop ups] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-off-pop-ups/f2406c90-371f-48b1-aa30-6f47c39db3b3
  8. turn off edge pop ups on login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    turn off edge pop ups on login screen: I have turned of Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows and i still get edge pop ups. Any ideas? 139604
  9. Turn off ads that pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off ads that pop up?: Recently I started getting pop up ads advertising stupid things like Terry Bradshaws ED drug. How do I stop them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-ads-that-pop-up/11364405-7e2d-4871-bbf7-e4c45a36ccf2
  10. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page": I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636