Windows 10: On the first one below audio it says connected music but its meant to say music and voice...

Discus and support On the first one below audio it says connected music but its meant to say music and voice... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zinonz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcp3zs/on_the_first_one_below_audio_it_says_connected/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zinonz, May 3, 2020.

1. /u/Zinonz Win User

On the first one below audio it says connected music but its meant to say music and voice...

/u/Zinonz, May 3, 2020

2. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, May 3, 2020
  3. Listen to Android phone's music from desktop headphone

How to listen to [Android phone's music] from [a headphone that is connected to a Windows 10 desktop] without internet connection?
    I have an Android phone (Pixel 3a) with YouTube Music installed on it.

When I don't have internet connection, I want to be able to wear my headphone, which is connected to my desktop (Windows 10) and listen to both my desktop's audio (for example, game sound) and the music playing on my phone (for example, music that is available only on the phone's YouTube Music offline downloaded folder).

How can I achieve this?

Note:

Anonymous123, May 3, 2020
  4. MaximusE Win User

On the first one below audio it says connected music but its meant to say music and voice...

Best audio music card

Hey guys..

Can u suggest me some audio cards?

I own a z-5500 system

also i want to connect my shure wireless microphones through line.

ill use the card also for gaming but most of the time am into loud music and stuff?

what about the rog asus ones?

ROG Xonar Phoebus | Sound Cards | ASUS Global

MaximusE, May 3, 2020
Thema:

1. On the first one below audio it says connected music but its meant to say music and voice... - Similar Threads - below audio says

2. Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bose QC Earbuds Connect for Music & Audio but not Voice: Hi all, I've been using my Bose QC Earbuds as a headset for Zoom calls on my work computer running Win10 for a while now. I've realized that, even though there's a built-in microphone in the earbuds, that audio source is not connected to my laptop. A perfect example is I'm...
  3. AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music": Usually, when I connect my AirPods to my Windows computer, they connect and say "Connected Voice, Music."Now, they are connecting, but only saying voice. When I try to use them, the sound is muffled and poor quality like I am talking on the phone. I have restarted everything,...
  4. AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music"

AirPods say "Connected Voice" but not "Connected Voice, Music": Usually, when I connect my AirPods to my Windows computer, they connect and say "Connected Voice, Music."Now, they are connecting, but only saying voice. When I try to use them, the sound is muffled and poor quality like I am talking on the phone. I have restarted everything,...
  5. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  6. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.: So, I have seen this problem in my search for answers, but it looks like it went ultimately unsolved. I found miscommunicated advice as an answer. No offense, but I think I can better clarify the situation. The problem is not the device or the connection, it's simply the...
  7. Bluetooth connected to voice but not music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music: My bluetooth earphones show up as connected but not with voice and music. I have to do 'remove device' and then re-pair them to actually work and show up as connected voice and music. I hope you have a solution for this....
  9. Fixing Connected Voice, Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fixing Connected Voice, Music: So recently without warning any audio that would to to bluetooth would not play through my headphones. It's saying its "Connected voice, music". I tried to re-pair my headphones and it still wouldn't fix it. I tried the switching output, no results. I don't know what to do at...
  10. Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth says connected voice, music for headphones, but no audio: Hey there, I'm having a slight problem with my bluetooth headphones connecting to my windows 10 device. They work perfectly fine on my other devices, but when I try to play audio from my laptop, I cannot hear anything. However, for some reason, windows says that my headphones...