Windows 10: On the verge to switching to Linux forever

Discus and support On the verge to switching to Linux forever in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If my pc crashes again for just some random reason, I'm leaving microsoft behind. Their updates just break more things than they fix. My boot time went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HendrikPotgieter, Oct 3, 2018.

1. On the verge to switching to Linux forever

If my pc crashes again for just some random reason, I'm leaving microsoft behind. Their updates just break more things than they fix. My boot time went from 10 seconds to over a minute. I'm done with companies that get away with everything and just screws over their customers in the proses.

The minute Linux gets more nvida and gaming support I'm leaving this excuse of an OS behind.

Microsft you guys were brilliant in the 90's but you've screwed yourself. Instead of rolling out an update each second day to add features maybe start by fixing the stuff you are breaking in the proses. If it wasn't for directx 12 support I wouldn't even bother using this OS.

:)

HendrikPotgieter, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Silverel Win User

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Oct 3, 2018
  3. Switching to Linux... tips?

as long as ntfs-3g is installed, it is not a problem to have NTFS. However, in Linux there is no disk defrag tool available for NTFS so I suggest transition to ext3 or ext4.

Peter1986C, Oct 3, 2018
  4. On the verge to switching to Linux forever

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

On the verge to switching to Linux forever

1. On the verge to switching to Linux forever - Similar Threads - verge switching Linux

2. Making a switch to Linux

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making a switch to Linux: At this moment I have windows 10 and ubuntu in dual boot. I need to use ubuntu only and windows crash everyday on my kind of old computer. My PC is a gaming PC and on the off chance that I need to reinstall windows later on it won't have NVidia drivers and other software that...
  3. How do I switch to Linux?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I switch to Linux?: How do I remove Windows and install Linux. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-to-linux/2a0d6d7b-d2a6-4e6d-ad59-291cc560758c
  4. Switching from Linux mint to windows10

Switching from Linux mint to windows10: Hey im running linux mint 19.3 Tricia on my dell latitude e6500, HDD: 240GB CPU: intel core2 duo T9600 @ 2x 2.801GHz RAM: 1194MiB / 3924MiB MEM: 1394MiB / 3924MiB. It Came with win7 installed, i upgraded to win10, then switched to linux mint using bootable usb. I wiped my...
  5. Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows

Switching from Manjaro/Linux to Windows: I posted this question on the Manjaro Linux forum, and someone directed me to here. Now, I switched from Windows 10 to Manjaro and I want to switch back, mainly because I can't play most of my games with Linux. I already have a 8GB USB with Windows 10 on it. However, it's not...
  6. Switching from Manjaro to Linux

Switching from Manjaro to Linux: I posted this question on the Manjaro Linux forum, and someone directed me to here. Now, I switched from Windows 10 to Manjaro and I want to switch back, mainly because I can't play most of my games with Linux. I already have a 8GB USB with Windows 10 on it. However, it's not...
  7. Switch to Linux ??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switch to Linux ??: after the major windows 10 failure I can't stop thinking to switch to Linux but I never use Linux any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-to-linux/5b377ddf-1501-4a16-9477-308fed1d81ac
  8. Switching to from win 10 to linux

Switching to from win 10 to linux: hello everyone, I have a question as i have purchased my laptop form dell and my window OS is already installed as it comes in the laptop package and when i check the license key of my window 10 it shows that it is digitally licensed. So i want to ask as currently now i want...
  9. Switching to Linux

Switching to Linux: I am done with Microsoft and their updates restarting my computer without my permission during important video conferences. I turned off updates, somehow they got turned back on, again without my permission. I have been using Windows for 25 years. And I am done. Can someone...
  10. Switching from Windows to Linux

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching from Windows to Linux: Hello I am Nikhil Bansal and I am a college student. I am using original windows 10 but as per my college course curriculum I have to work on Linux. I can switch to linux but then I will lost my original windows. Right? So what should I do as I am a student and also wants...