On this matter

Discus and support On this matter in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Will there be tablets running Windows 9 or will they have a special mobile OS? Please, feel free to share your thoughts on this matter Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by naghiksarila, Jun 8, 2018.

1. naghiksarila New Member

On this matter

Will there be tablets running Windows 9 or will they have a special mobile OS? Please, feel free to share your thoughts on this matter

naghiksarila, Jun 8, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Windows 10 update

Hi,

It is possible that this matter occurs due to a corrupted system files. We suggest that you run an SFC to check
    and repair any damaged or corrupted system files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    MULTIPLE ISSUES CORTANA ZOOM FONTS KEYBOARD

Hi Philip,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshootingand hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devicesto run the
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

On this matter

On this matter - Similar Threads - matter

1. Does a refresh rate of a monitor even matter?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Does a refresh rate of a monitor even matter?: Im asking if higher HZ like 144hz or 240hz matter and give an advantage in gaming and is it better to upgrade to a monitor with higher hz?
  2. Why Certain DCOM 10016 Events Don't Matter

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why Certain DCOM 10016 Events Don't Matter: Here at TenForums.com we get lots of questions about Event ID 10016, which shows up in Event Viewer on nearly all Windows 10 PCs (and in modern Server versions as well, as it turns out). People who post these questions may even be irritated or upset. Usually, they want to...
  3. Does ICO containing multiple resolutions matter in loading speed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does ICO containing multiple resolutions matter in loading speed?: Basically the title says it all. I am using custom icons for my desktop and was thinking if the ICO file contains multiple resolutions (16×16; 32×32; 64×64; etc) does it matter in desktop loading speed and/or memory usage? 101344
  4. Can't activate Windows no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows no matter what I do: This is the same title of the issue I reported December 21, 2017. That issue was upgrading the hardware on my wife's PC. I now have the same issue on my PC. History: Ran Win 7 Pro. Upgraded to free Win 10 Pro. Changed CPU and mobo. No activation issues. Installed CU and...
  5. Random BSOD's, doesn't matter what i am doing. Linked to ATIKMDAG.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD's, doesn't matter what i am doing. Linked to ATIKMDAG.sys: I have been getting random BSOD's. Doesn't matter what I am doing, but I am getting 1 to 2 a day. I have followed as many steps as I have found, and it seems to fix it for a bit, then they come right back. I believe they are tied to ATIKMDAG.SYS I have followed the...
  6. Can't activate Windows no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows no matter what I do: Title. PC first had Win 7 Home 32bit (retail with key). Upgraded to Win 10 Home 32bit from free MS web upgrade when it came out. OS activated just fine then. OS automatically upgraded itself to Fall CU. No activation issues. Upgraded to Win 10 Home 64bit via Media...
  7. need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC: need to run GPS Money matters 2 on a 64 Bit PC This runs ok on a 32 bit PC, is there a way of getting this to run on a 64bit PC please this is very very important Thanks 105753