Windows 10: On Updates, I am told that I am missing important security and quality fixes.

Discus and support On Updates, I am told that I am missing important security and quality fixes. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It gives me the code 0x8024a105. how do I resolve this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChristopherWilsonPM, Aug 26, 2020.

1. On Updates, I am told that I am missing important security and quality fixes.

It gives me the code 0x8024a105. how do I resolve this?

:)

ChristopherWilsonPM, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Tyler815 Win User

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

Thank you. Below are screen shots from Hard Disk Sentinel, as well as Crystal Disk, which is what I normally use for checking disk health.

On Updates, I am told that I am missing important security and quality fixes. [​IMG]

On Updates, I am told that I am missing important security and quality fixes. [​IMG]

I see now about the ISO file now. I can just run it in Windows Explorer and then click on the Setup.exe file inside the ISO file to run it, correct?

At this point I am wondering if I should take any other steps first before running the ISO file and doing the install?

I will of course make a drive image first using Acronis before running it though.

Thanks again.

Tyler815, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 26, 2020
  4. gavinGPS Win User

On Updates, I am told that I am missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Has anyone fixed the windows update message

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

gavinGPS, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

On Updates, I am told that I am missing important security and quality fixes.

1. On Updates, I am told that I am missing important security and quality fixes. - Similar Threads - Updates told missing

2. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Missing important security and quality fixes": Hi!I was updating my computer today since I was behind on them a bit and I got through them all but the notice that I'm missing important updates won't go away. I click "Check for updates" and it buffers for a few seconds before it comes up empty-handed.It doesn't come with...
  3. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Missing important security and quality fixes": Hi!I was updating my computer today since I was behind on them a bit and I got through them all but the notice that I'm missing important updates won't go away. I click "Check for updates" and it buffers for a few seconds before it comes up empty-handed.It doesn't come with...
  4. "Missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I am getting the "Your Device is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes" error, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting the "Your Device is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes" error, how...: Hello, I am getting the following error in windows update, I am on windows 10.I have tried most of the fixes online, but none of them worked....please help me fix this issue..MMany Thanks...
  6. I am getting the "Your Device is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes" error, how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting the "Your Device is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes" error, how...: Hello, I am getting the following error in windows update, I am on windows 10.I have tried most of the fixes online, but none of them worked....please help me fix this issue..MMany Thanks...
  7. I am getting the "Your Device is Missing Important Security and Quality Fixes" error, how...

8. Am I missing security updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Am I missing security updates?: I have version 2004, OS build 19041.631, so am I fine for now? Windows Update simply wouldn't offer and install updates that are in between that are security updates, except for Flash! Just worried about critical updates that came before 19041.631. I did install KB4586864...
  9. device is missing important security and quality fixes

device is missing important security and quality fixes: need help. my laptop says "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" whenever I try to update. windows version 1909 OS Build 18363.592 please help...
  10. important security and quality fixes are missing and i cant update them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    important security and quality fixes are missing and i cant update them: Important security and quality fixes are missing and I cant update them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/important-security-and-quality-fixes-are-missing/68579f79-869d-4a01-9626-d675e07368d8