Windows 10: on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

Discus and support on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tanushavullam, Nov 28, 2021.

1. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

:)

tanushavullam, Nov 28, 2021

2. Windows 10 Updates: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes

Hi there,

Windows updates are available, however the system does not update these nor lets me do it manually. This message shows: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes, and a list of 6 pending download updates are listed below.

I followed the steps I could find in this community from other users having similar difficulties in the past and it didn't fix it.

Please help.

Thank you,

Laura C.

ºººl'auraººº, Nov 28, 2021
  3. Tyler815 Win User
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes problem

Thank you. Below are screen shots from Hard Disk Sentinel, as well as Crystal Disk, which is what I normally use for checking disk health.

on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" [​IMG]

on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" [​IMG]

I see now about the ISO file now. I can just run it in Windows Explorer and then click on the Setup.exe file inside the ISO file to run it, correct?

At this point I am wondering if I should take any other steps first before running the ISO file and doing the install?

I will of course make a drive image first using Acronis before running it though.

Thanks again.

Tyler815, Nov 28, 2021
  4. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 28, 2021
Thema:

on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

1. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" - Similar Threads - updating shows device

2. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: I am getting the following eerror when trying to update windows 10.Your device is missing important security and quality fixesCould ANYBODY help....
  3. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes": on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-updating-it-shows-as-your-device-is-missing/46bba8c3-0457-4476-a084-67778c1c18bd
  4. on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes": on updating it shows as "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-updating-it-shows-as-your-device-is-missing/46bba8c3-0457-4476-a084-67778c1c18bd
  5. 'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes'

'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes': If I go into Setting/ Updates and Security Widows Update always states 'Your device is missing important security updates and quality fixes'. If I click 'Check for updates' the check will run but may, or may not, find anything to install. If it does 'Installing: 0%' will...
  6. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/d1885aab-44e3-49a1-a986-f8c6cee196fd
  7. your device is missing important security and quality fixes

your device is missing important security and quality fixes: despite this message no update is possible... but it continues to crash every 5 minuets, the actual questions is why has windows operating systems become so god awful? no updates go through either windows or my computers graphics card ....
  8. your device is missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    your device is missing important security and quality fixes: Whats up everyone. I can not get this computer to update. Iv'e done the troubleshoot. That comes up with a yellow hazard sign and a message about not finding my proxy server. I've tried fixing through the command prompt. No haps. An error code comes up 0x80073712. I'm...
  9. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: WINDOWS 10 1803 UPDATE SUCKS!!! THIS IS NOT FIXED YET... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-missing-important-security-and/0535bce0-9168-4d06-85bf-ab417e30e628
  10. Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.

Your device is missing important security and quality fixes.: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. here were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424) Hi guys can anyone help me...