Windows 10: On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11.

Discus and support On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have same problem as previous question. OS is Windows 11 and I record Windows Key+Alt+R. Video records perfectly but after 30 or so minutes the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kiwibee, May 14, 2024.

1. kiwibee Win User

On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11.

I have same problem as previous question. OS is Windows 11 and I record Windows Key+Alt+R. Video records perfectly but after 30 or so minutes the sound turns static. When I go back and record from the time the static started on previous recording the sound records fine. Also when listening to local radio station the sound cuts off around the 30 minute mark. I have to restart the link and after another 30 or so minutes same thing happens. Any ideas? I have checked for limits on Data usage but there is 0 limit. Any help appreciated.

:)

kiwibee, May 14, 2024

2. why my windows 11 home Sound recorder is not recording system audio?

hi Ivan,

i really appreciate your help.

i did the steps but unfortunately it is still not capturing the system sound.

i am using sound recorder on Windows 11.

not sure if i am missing something obvious.

Debashish_549, May 14, 2024
  3. suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program

Hi

I would like some suggestions for a desktop video & sound capture program...

Have tried loads and loads today, Free & trial versions...many free ones have 3 minute limits or watermarks etc etc...

I need to capture some video & audio from a website...The video is 11-12 minutes long...Ideally i would like a small window ( not recorded ) showing status...and use a hot key to start end recording, or a timer would be even better.

Prefer a free program, but can pay if its to get what i need....many programs that accept a URL only accept from a list....which mine falls outside of

Thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 14, 2024
  4. On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11.

Sound Recorder isn't Working!

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To guide you In right direction we want to know:

-Are you using voice recorder or any other app to do so?

I would suggest you to try these methods and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Please run Recording Run Troubleshooter.

You may try to run the in-built Windows Recording Audio troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Recording Audio to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to use the sound recorder and check if you are able to record the sound.

• In the Windows Start screen, type “sound recorder”, then select Sound Recorder from the search results.
    • Try recording your voice through your microphone, then play it back. To do so, simply tap or click Start Recording, speak to the microphone, and then save the file so you can play the recording.

This will helps us to find out if the issue is with any online messenger like Skype or Windows.

I also suggest you to install the latest driver for Mic from the manufacturer’s website.

I also request you to refer the following link:

Sound Recorder app for Windows: FAQ

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/sound-recorder-app-faq

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), May 14, 2024
Thema:

On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11.

1. On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11. - Similar Threads - video recording sound

2. The problem of not recording sound with the video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem of not recording sound with the video: Hello, I have an issue with screen recording on my laptop. When I record the screen, it doesn't capture the sound from applications like YouTube. I want to capture a specific moment, but all recordings are silent. I've tried different methods but nothing seems to work. What...
  3. The problem of not recording sound with the video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem of not recording sound with the video: Hello, I have an issue with screen recording on my laptop. When I record the screen, it doesn't capture the sound from applications like YouTube. I want to capture a specific moment, but all recordings are silent. I've tried different methods but nothing seems to work. What...
  4. On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11.: I have same problem as previous question. OS is Windows 11 and I record Windows Key+Alt+R. Video records perfectly but after 30 or so minutes the sound turns static. When I go back and record from the time the static started on previous recording the sound records fine. Also...
  5. On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11.

On video recording sound turns to static around 30 minute mark. OS System Windows 11.: I have same problem as previous question. OS is Windows 11 and I record Windows Key+Alt+R. Video records perfectly but after 30 or so minutes the sound turns static. When I go back and record from the time the static started on previous recording the sound records fine. Also...
  6. Static sound in windows 11 on a macbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static sound in windows 11 on a macbook: I have a macbook 13', it's the 2019 four thunderbolt versioni5 8279u, 8gb ram, 512 storageI uses windows 11, everytime when i play sound through my headphone there is static sound, i know it isn't a hardware problem because on my macos it worked perfectly. I tryed to...
  7. Static sound in windows 11 on a macbook

Static sound in windows 11 on a macbook: I have a macbook 13', it's the 2019 four thunderbolt versioni5 8279u, 8gb ram, 512 storageI uses windows 11, everytime when i play sound through my headphone there is static sound, i know it isn't a hardware problem because on my macos it worked perfectly. I tryed to...
  8. Recording Microphone Static

Recording Microphone Static: So I am using a Dell Inspiron 3000, windows 11. My input device is currently Microphone Array Intel Smart Sound Tech for digital mics. When I speak into the mic, static always comes out, and the audio is fuzzy I tested it with playback, when I play video games with friends...
  9. Windows 10 playing a sound effect around every 30 seconds to a minute.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 playing a sound effect around every 30 seconds to a minute.: So, i got on my pc today and heard a strange ringtone type noise and was wondering what it was. I thought it was a game i forgot to close. Nope. Discord? Not that either. It was system sounds make the noise. Ofcourse I could just mute it system sounds all together but I do...
  10. Video freezes at 30 minutes

Video freezes at 30 minutes: I have a new Lenovo X-1 Carbon 6th gen. My video calls consistently freeze between 28-32 minutes with an error code 0x8007000E. This has occurred in both Skype and Zoom and even on the Skype video test in Skype settings. All drivers and windows updates are up to date. The...