Windows 10: On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer?

Discus and support On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, On my Win10 computer - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to enable Only myself to log into my computer,please? So that Only I can use my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tiredchrisNEWBIE, Dec 19, 2019.

1. On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer?

Hi,

On my Win10 computer - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to enable Only myself to log into my computer,please? So that Only I can use my computer,so that IF it gets stolen Nobody else can use it.... On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer? :)

Many thanks.... On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer? :)

:)

tiredchrisNEWBIE, Dec 19, 2019

2. On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer?

Hi,

On my Win10 computer - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to enable Only myself to log into my computer,please? So that Only I can use my computer,so that IF it gets stolen Nobody else can use it.... On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer? :)

Many thanks.... On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer? :)

tiredchrisNEWBIE, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Micah Bat Win User
    Laptop 4 digit password I can't log in

Hi,

To better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some questions:

• Are you referring to removing the existing PIN?
    • Are you referring to inability to log in because you forgot your PIN?
    • If so, do you have other user account on your computer who has an administrator access?

If you have other user account on your computer that has administrator access, you can log in to that account and from there you can use the "I forgot my PIN" option to reset it. However, be guided that you need to remember your password(The one you use when
    accessing your Microsoft account). To do so, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings
    • Click Accounts
    • Click Sign-in options
    • Click I forgot my PIN
    • Click Continue
    • Enter your Password
    • Click OK
    • Set up a new PIN (Enter at least a minimum 4 digit new PIN)
    • Click OK
    We're looking forward to your response.

Micah Bat, Jan 6, 2020
  4. On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer?

On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer?

Hi tiredchrisNEWBIE and thanks for reaching out. My name is Joseph. I'm an independent advisor. I'll be happy to help you out today.

You may try following these steps.

1. Right-click Windows icon, click on Windows PowerShell (Admin)

2. Copy-paste

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like “*SystemApps*”} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

3. Wait until the process completes.

4. Restart PC.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Thank you!

Joseph Y. Marquez, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer?

1. On Win10 - How can I set a 4 digit passnumber to log into my computer? - Similar Threads - Win10 set digit

2. How to change my log in password back to 4-digits

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to change my log in password back to 4-digits: Recently any time I log in to my laptop it tells me "this organization requires you to change your password". It tries to make me enter a 6-digit code. I tried to disable my college account from my laptop but it still makes me change it. I don't want to have to remember a new...
  3. How to change my log in password back to 4-digits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change my log in password back to 4-digits: Recently any time I log in to my laptop it tells me "this organization requires you to change your password". It tries to make me enter a 6-digit code. I tried to disable my college account from my laptop but it still makes me change it. I don't want to have to remember a new...
  4. How to change my log in password back to 4-digits

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i log into my computer?: I’m trying to login to my ASUS vivobook laptop and i am typing in my pin to enter and it keeps saying that it is incorrect or my computer has been reset too many times. I did as it requested and waited 2 hours before trying again, but nothing is working. It also will not...
  6. How can i log into my computer?

How can i log into my computer?: I’m trying to login to my ASUS vivobook laptop and i am typing in my pin to enter and it keeps saying that it is incorrect or my computer has been reset too many times. I did as it requested and waited 2 hours before trying again, but nothing is working. It also will not...
  7. How can i log into my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Cannot set 4 Digit Pin to log into Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot set 4 Digit Pin to log into Windows: Hello,I am trying to change my PIN to log into Windows. I only want it as a 4 digit pin as it's a personal computer at home and I am not worried about someone hacking it. When I try to reset it to 4 digits, it tells me "Provide a PIN that meets the complexity requirements....
  9. Cannot set 4 Digit Pin to log into Windows

Cannot set 4 Digit Pin to log into Windows: Hello,I am trying to change my PIN to log into Windows. I only want it as a 4 digit pin as it's a personal computer at home and I am not worried about someone hacking it. When I try to reset it to 4 digits, it tells me "Provide a PIN that meets the complexity requirements....
  10. Cannot set 4 Digit Pin to log into Windows

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security