Windows 10: On Windows 10 I am trying to change the long date

Discus and support On Windows 10 I am trying to change the long date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On Windows 10 I am trying to change the long date to dd/mm/yyyy, this isnt an option. I need to change it in order for SKY GO to work, any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BXG75, Sep 20, 2018.

1. BXG75 Win User

On Windows 10 I am trying to change the long date

On Windows 10 I am trying to change the long date to dd/mm/yyyy, this isnt an option. I need to change it in order for SKY GO to work, any ideas?

***Moderator moved to *Windows: Windows Settings* from *Office Topic: Microsoft Office Access* the database product

:)

BXG75, Sep 20, 2018

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 20, 2018
  3. CHANGE DATE @ TIME IN WINDOWS 10

Hi Edward,

You can change the time format to 24 hours in Date and Time settings. To do so, please follow these steps:

• In Cortana's search box, please type "Date and Time".
    • Click on Change date and time format.
    • To change the time to 24hr format, in the long and short time options, please click
      HH:MM from the drop down menu.
    • For the date format, please choose dd/mmm/yy format.

Please let us know if you need further help.

Katrina Men, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. On Windows 10 I am trying to change the long date - Similar Threads - trying change long

2. No Sound. I am using Windows 10 and it's up-to-date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Sound. I am using Windows 10 and it's up-to-date.: I recorded a vinyl single using Audacity 3.1.3 and was able to play it back through Audacity. However when I tried to play the MP3 file that I had created normally through Windows there was no sound although it played correctly on another Windows computer.I subsequently found...
  3. No Sound. I am using Windows 10 and it's up-to-date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound. I am using Windows 10 and it's up-to-date.: I recorded a vinyl single using Audacity 3.1.3 and was able to play it back through Audacity. However when I tried to play the MP3 file that I had created normally through Windows there was no sound although it played correctly on another Windows computer.I subsequently found...
  4. I am trying to reactivate windows 10 after hardware change .

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am trying to reactivate windows 10 after hardware change .: I am trying to reactivate windows 10 after hardware change hard drive got corrupted, so I replaced it with new one. I had to install a trial version through flash drive to open my computer. Now its showing to activate windows 10. I have also run the troubleshooter, it says I...
  5. I am not going to update Windows 10 as long as this continues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not going to update Windows 10 as long as this continues.: Hello!When I use my computer, I turn it on and let it start up and go do stuff while everything automatically loads and updates. When I sit down at it later to do various things, windows is now telling me to schedule an update. This is a stupid feature completely incompatible...
  6. Windows 10 default long date format

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 default long date format: Is there any way to set the Windows 10 default long date setting to "yyyy MMMM d"? I have the short form the way I like it, as "yyyy-MM-dd", and I'd like the long form to match. But I don't see it on the pulldown....
  7. Windows 10 2004 says I am up to date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 2004 says I am up to date: I want the new update but Windows keeps saying that my computer is up to date. When could I get my update? I am worried about using the upgrade assistant because I heard it causes problems for the PC. submitted by /u/IcyAsk5 [link] [comments]...
  8. Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing dates on photos with wrong dates in Windows 10: I cannot get Windows 10 to let me change the dates on photos that are wrong. I cannot get Photo Gallery or Windows Essentials 2012. I cannot see where I can open a dialoque box that allows me to open up a box for date taken and not date created....
  9. windows 10 changes ‘date taken’ date.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 changes ‘date taken’ date.: Windows photo editor 10 has changed the date taken date to when I modified the photo with edits. How do I get original “date taken “date back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-changes-date-taken-date/8f1cfce8-7af4-4e75-afba-d5a8f52b7ec8
  10. Change Date in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Date in Windows 10: How to: Change Date in Windows 10 How to Change the Date in Windows 10 A calendar date is a reference to a particular day represented within a calendar system. The calendar date allows the specific day to be identified. This tutorial will show you different ways on...