Windows 10: On Windows 10, in Outlook I am no longer receiving any emails I send myself or CC myself in...

Discus and support On Windows 10, in Outlook I am no longer receiving any emails I send myself or CC myself in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In the last few days, I've discovered on Outlook, that when I send an email and cc myself, or send myself an email I am not getting a copy in my Inbox.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by suzannemurphy1222, Apr 14, 2019.

1. On Windows 10, in Outlook I am no longer receiving any emails I send myself or CC myself in...

In the last few days, I've discovered on Outlook, that when I send an email and cc myself, or send myself an email I am not getting a copy in my Inbox.

My only copy is in my Sent box.

But if I send an email thru Comcast, I do get a copy or email in my Outlook Inbox.

I have Windows 10.

Can you help correct this problem with Outlook.

All Updates are current.

:)

suzannemurphy1222, Apr 14, 2019

2. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method. Contact your ISP for assistance". I contacted them and they had no idea why nor had any other trouble calls with the win 10 install. I have accomplished one time the SFC/scannow with negative results. any help would be appreciated

**SOLVED** After much research, I found that the ports assigned for incoming were set at 995, which the default for email is port 110. steps to solve were opening outlook, 1. clicking on file tab, 2. in info tab select account and social network settings, 3. select account settings, 4. select current email profile, 5. select change, 6. select more settings bottom right in window, 7. select the advanced tab (internet email settings), 8. select port 110 as incoming or select default tab, 9. close all and restart, open outlook and click send receive button and mail showed be receive and send.

hockeypuck, Apr 14, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Apr 14, 2019
  4. On Windows 10, in Outlook I am no longer receiving any emails I send myself or CC myself in...

What is the value of default timeout for Outlook send/receive email?

What is the value of default timeout for Outlook 2013 send/receive email? Or, maybe, Outlook use some different strategic for sending/receiving emails than simple timeout?

Updated: I am using Exchange account on LAN.

Bohdan Kuts, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

On Windows 10, in Outlook I am no longer receiving any emails I send myself or CC myself in...

1. On Windows 10, in Outlook I am no longer receiving any emails I send myself or CC myself in... - Similar Threads - Outlook longer receiving

2. i purchased a new laptop. Since, i am not receiving all emails and when emailing myself...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i purchased a new laptop. Since, i am not receiving all emails and when emailing myself...: I purchased a new laptop since, i am not receiving all of my email. When emailing myself from account i just opened to see if that would work and it did not. The same thing happens when i email myself from my cell. when emailing myself, i receive message stating my acct does...
  3. i purchased a new laptop. Since, i am not receiving all emails and when emailing myself...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i purchased a new laptop. Since, i am not receiving all emails and when emailing myself...: I purchased a new laptop since, i am not receiving all of my email. When emailing myself from account i just opened to see if that would work and it did not. The same thing happens when i email myself from my cell. when emailing myself, i receive message stating my acct does...
  4. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  5. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received: My email messages that I send on Outlook are not being received https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-emails-i-am-sending-by-outlook-are-not-being/66906afa-1c18-4b98-af59-2207c535b5b2
  6. The emails I am sending by Outlook are not being received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself...

Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself...: Emails appear in the "sent" box, but recipients are not receiving them. Sending to myself also does not work. Any tips? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-appear-in-the-sent-box-but-recipients-are/07411b65-0d82-471b-8e6c-8bf65b94d171
  8. Windows email not sending to myself?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows email not sending to myself?: Hi I have Windows 10 email set up with my googlemail account , up unto till a couple days ago I could open email click +New Mail put in my own googlemail email address and send to myself for safe keeping photos documents etc but now it wont send to myself ?? Can send to...
  9. How do I automatically cc myself on emails sent out through outlook on my I pad?

How do I automatically cc myself on emails sent out through outlook on my I pad?: How do I automatically cc myself on emails sent out through outlook on my I pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-automatically-cc-myself-on-emails-sent/c074f55e-65db-47f4-a2b0-a395277fa728
  10. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bohdan outlook.com

2. outlook no longer sends emails

3. outlook mailbox no longer receiving

4. not receiving mail in windows mail