Windows 10: On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing?

Discus and support On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After I've added a text, I can't seem to find a way to add another one at a different spot to my video. If I tried to delete the text from the input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FreedSiren, Mar 1, 2019.

1. On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing?

After I've added a text, I can't seem to find a way to add another one at a different spot to my video. If I tried to delete the text from the input box of the text I've already added, it just gets rid of my old text. How do I add a different one??

:)

FreedSiren, Mar 1, 2019

2. editing video in windows 10 photo app

Thanks for the information.

If the issue happened after installing the Polarr Pro, we suggest that you uninstall the app first and check if the photo app will work.

To uninstall a program in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Look for Programs and Features.
    • Right-click Polarr Pro.
    • Click Uninstall.

Get back to us with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 1, 2019
  3. lxROKxl Win User
    Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing? [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing? :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Mar 1, 2019
  4. On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing?

photo editing app

Hi Tim,

We need a few information for us to effectively provide you a solution with editing in the photo app. Please provide the following:

• Are you using the pre-installed Photos app on Windows 10 ,Paint or perhaps an app you have downloaded in Windows Store?
    • What are those troubleshooting steps you have already tried so far?
    • Please provide a screenshot showing your issue.
    We'd appreciate any additional information you may provide.

Eugene deV, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing?

1. On windows 10 photo app, how do I add more than one text to the video I'm editing? - Similar Threads - photo app add

2. How to add simple text to photos in photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add simple text to photos in photos app: Hi there, How do I add a simple text caption to a photo in the Windows photo app?I see there are options to add 3D effects, mark ups, motion text, videos, slideshows, filters, etc. however I cannot see the most basic option for a static 2D text box anywhere.Given this is such...
  3. How to add simple text to photos in photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add simple text to photos in photos app: Hi there, How do I add a simple text caption to a photo in the Windows photo app?I see there are options to add 3D effects, mark ups, motion text, videos, slideshows, filters, etc. however I cannot see the most basic option for a static 2D text box anywhere.Given this is such...
  4. I cant add more text to the Windows Video Editor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant add more text to the Windows Video Editor.: So whenever I want to add more text somewhere else in the video, it replaces the old text I just put in with the new text im about to put in, any help? submitted by /u/nkolik [link] [comments]...
  5. How to edit or add Metadata to Photos & Video files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to edit or add Metadata to Photos & Video files in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If your photo or video doesn’t have the proper metadata, you can add or edit them in Windows 10. Here is how to add Metadata […] This article How to edit or add Metadata to Photos & Video files in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How do add text to a photo

How do add text to a photo: I can see how to edit a picture but not to add text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-add-text-to-a-photo/884ce6af-506b-4fd8-ab2c-8b4608dbb0be
  7. How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I add a second text to the video in the Photo App?: Provide me with steps to add more than one text to the video in Windows 10 photo app. I have added a text but cannot find how to add another text to my video...
  8. Windows 10 Photos App Not Letting Me View More Than One Photo At A Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photos App Not Letting Me View More Than One Photo At A Time: Hi, I've never had this problem before. When I want to look at photos that I keep in a folder, it only lets me view one at a time unless I highlight all of them and press open or slideshow. This did not used to be a requirement. I used to be able to just click on a photo and...
  9. Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app

Adding more than one track to the Microsoft Photos app: Am only able to add one track to my slide show, which is over 40 minutes long. I have the done button. Have loaded music on appropriate page, but it only adds the top track and does nothing with the bottom. Advice. This is a new computer purchased in August, Microsoft updates...
  10. how to add more than 1 song to my photos app video projecg

how to add more than 1 song to my photos app video projecg: I can add more than one but it only plays 1. so frustrating. please help. thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-to-add-more-than-1-song-to-my-photos-app-video/69e96b95-a5fb-4d3a-9718-32fc28446992