Windows 10: On Windows 10, the Minimum Time of displaying a photo inm BACKGROUND slide show is 1 Minute...

Discus and support On Windows 10, the Minimum Time of displaying a photo inm BACKGROUND slide show is 1 Minute... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use the Background photo slide show/display as a Screen Saver. The minimum time shown for a photo to change is 1 Minute. Can this be changed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SignpostUL, Feb 28, 2019.

1. On Windows 10, the Minimum Time of displaying a photo inm BACKGROUND slide show is 1 Minute...

I use the Background photo slide show/display as a Screen Saver. The minimum time shown for a photo to change is 1 Minute.

Can this be changed to less time ( eg 30 secs) ? 1 Minute is too long to stare at a photo ! UNLESS - there is another

Screen Saver / Slide show hidden somewhere on Windows 10 ?

:)

SignpostUL, Feb 28, 2019
  2. alisia123 Win User

Windows 10 slide show shorter than 1 minute

In Windows 10 you can create Desktop background slide shows. The minimum time between two images is one minute.

How can I make the interval shorter?

alisia123, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Desktop Slide Show cannot be set to 5 second timings.

Original title: Desktop Slide Show

I'm trying to use my personal photos for a desktop slide show in Windows 10. I've tried SETTINGS and clicked on SLIDE SHOW but the problem is that I want to change the photos every 5 seconds and the minimum that's displayed is 1 minute and it increases
    from there, ie. '10 min., 20 min. . . . . and so on! Anyone have a solution where my background slide show will change pix every 5 seconds? Thx for anyone's response!

LarryBouligny, Feb 28, 2019
  4. On Windows 10, the Minimum Time of displaying a photo inm BACKGROUND slide show is 1 Minute...

Windows 10 Screen Saver Slide Show

Windows 10 updated recently (April 2017) and I can no longer make a slide show for screen saver by going to Control Panel>Personalize>Screensaver>slide show. I can go to Settings>Background>Slideshow and choose photos, but there is no place to click on
    Apply or Finish there and it doesn't get established. Also, the Background slideshow suggests that I choose as time allotment 1, 10, 30 minutes or 1, 6 hours, or one day, so it is not the same as the former Screensaver slide show that permitted various short
    periods of time (in minutes). QUESTION: How can I set up a slideshow screensaver such as I have in the past, for many years?

JeanHolroyd-Sills, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

On Windows 10, the Minimum Time of displaying a photo inm BACKGROUND slide show is 1 Minute...

1. On Windows 10, the Minimum Time of displaying a photo inm BACKGROUND slide show is 1 Minute... - Similar Threads - Minimum displaying photo

2. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  3. Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Time and Shuffle Background Slide Show: I'd like to have the images for my wallpaper slide show change every 10 seconds. I used to be able to do this in Windows10, but haven't been able to do this in Windows 11. I tried doing the search I used previously, but it only brought me to the standard personalization page,...
  4. windows 10 desktop background slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 desktop background slide show: Hi, I'm trying to get a bit of help here. I've gotten a new computer with windows 10 on it and I'm trying to get the desktop background to play a collage of my photo's just like the lock screen does. I've done a lot of searching for this and none of the info I've found seems...
  5. Photo slide show

Photo slide show: How do you override the slow, fast, and medium speed for advancing photos in a photo slideshow. I need them to advance at a specific speed that I set manually? How to do it?...
  6. Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10

Can't change the background slide show in Windows 10: I recently changed my background screen saver slide show, and I selected a folder on a portable HDM. But now I'm finding I can't change it to anything else. If I select "Picture" in the Personalization, it appears to take it but nothing changes. If I change the folder,...
  7. Make image change time <1 minute on desktop slide show?

Make image change time <1 minute on desktop slide show?: I have set up a desktop wallpaper slide show. However, it seems to me that things have changed from past setups in that the least time for each image to show has changed from 10 sec to 1 minute. Is there anyway to get the images to change faster than within one minute? 140592
  8. Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10, I have files in Pictures/My Pictures. How do I create a slide show from the photos in any file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-slide-show/7dfaca2c-6868-4e1c-9519-17a0f2abc3af"
  9. Cannot get Background display to work as a slide show.

Cannot get Background display to work as a slide show.: I have tried to set the Background Display to point to a folder that contains JPG photos to use as wallpaper. However, the laptop will not save the setting where I select SLIDESHOW even though the my WALLPAPER folder is still showing. It seems like the only option that...
  10. win 10 background slide show

win 10 background slide show: I used to be able to select FOLDER And the slide show would include that folder plus all its sub-directories. but not now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/win-10-background-slide-show/7cc25543-c455-491f-9a0e-09499412bf0e