Windows 10: On Windows 10, the "Xbox Networking" settings page shows 100% packet loss

Discus and support On Windows 10, the "Xbox Networking" settings page shows 100% packet loss in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was having some difficulty playing games from the windows store, namely, Sea of Thieves. After doing some investigation, I eventually found the Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JohnGilb, Sep 7, 2018.

1. JohnGilb Win User

On Windows 10, the "Xbox Networking" settings page shows 100% packet loss

I was having some difficulty playing games from the windows store, namely, Sea of Thieves. After doing some investigation, I eventually found the Xbox Networking under Windows settings, which displayed the following information:

Connection Status

--------------------

Internet Connection Connected

Xbox Live Services Up and running

Performance

--------------------

Latency -1 ms

Packet loss 100%

Xbox Live Multiplayer

--------------------

NAT Type Open

Server Connectivity Connected

Every other internet-related thing on this computer is fine (can play other games, browse the internet, etc) - it's just this particular connection that seems affected. Additionally, the other computer behind this router has 0% packet loss, and can play the same game without issue.

How can I diagnose/debug this situation?

Some extra info:

I thought Teredo might be to blame, so here's the output of "netsh interface Teredo show state" :

Teredo Parameters
    ---------------------------------------------
    Type : natawareclient
    Server Name : win1711.ipv6.microsoft.com.
    Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds
    Client Port : unspecified
    State : qualified
    Client Type : teredo client
    Network : unmanaged
    NAT : cone
    NAT Special Behaviour : UPNP: Yes, PortPreserving: Yes
    Local Mapping : <my internal IP address from my router, removed by me>:56762
    External NAT Mapping : <my external IP address, removed by me>:56762

:)

JohnGilb, Sep 7, 2018

2. packet loss 100%

I have packet loss and my network I tape cmd ping 50.100.121.91 I have 100% packet loss is my adresse ip extern

AceSangsue45983, Sep 7, 2018
  3. jellymold Win User
    Packet Loss in Windows 10 Only

ONEDRIVE!!!!!!!!

I got a new windows 10 and suddenly my xboxlive games keep dropping out on my xbox. If you have xbox you can test the network statistics very easily.

Here's the result.

PC TURNED OFF COMPLETELY

Latency 166ms

Packet Loss 0%

upload 0.91mbps

dowmload 11.04

PC TURNED ON (Idle)

Latency 231ms

Packet Loss 33%

upload 0.13mbps

dowmload 10.99

Wow packet loss 33% with the pc on and idling.

Right click on onedrive in file explorer and turn off the starts automatically (etc).

Otherwise your pc is constantly uploading your hard drive contents to the internet and any files you alter as well. Its a crazy bandwith eating monster.

jellymold, Sep 7, 2018
  4. On Windows 10, the "Xbox Networking" settings page shows 100% packet loss

Experiencing Severe packet loss and high pings

Bump, the command spearman suggested boosted the d/l speed to 70kb/s, however it didn't fix the packet loss issue, the ping issue's still there but has much less of an effect.

crazy pyro, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

On Windows 10, the "Xbox Networking" settings page shows 100% packet loss

1. On Windows 10, the "Xbox Networking" settings page shows 100% packet loss - Similar Threads - Xbox Networking settings

2. 100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking: Hello. I am having very frustrating problem which does not allow me to play with my friends. Whenever I check xbox networking page, i have 100% packet loss and -1ms. It sometimes changes to 170ms but it looks like it's trying to connect but it can't. I've already tried...
  3. 100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking: Hello. I am having very frustrating problem which does not allow me to play with my friends. Whenever I check xbox networking page, i have 100% packet loss and -1ms. It sometimes changes to 170ms but it looks like it's trying to connect but it can't. I've already tried...
  4. 100% Packet loss and -1ms ping on xbox networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Network packet loss.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network packet loss.: my PC and wifi run fine normally, i have 200mbps and it get downloads fast. there is only 1 thing wrong and thats why im here to seek help.randomly in about 2 minute intervals but still random just not frequent i get complete inbound packet loss.so if im downloading something...
  6. Network packet loss.

Network packet loss.: my PC and wifi run fine normally, i have 200mbps and it get downloads fast. there is only 1 thing wrong and thats why im here to seek help.randomly in about 2 minute intervals but still random just not frequent i get complete inbound packet loss.so if im downloading something...
  7. Network packet loss.

8. Xbox Networking 100% Packet Loss

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Networking 100% Packet Loss: [ATTACH] Trying to run Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer, shocker. I have an issue both ways. So if I turn firewall off, my latency is normal and i have 0% packet loss, but then my connectivity is blocked and I can't access multiplayer. If I have firewall on defaults, this...
  9. 100% Packet Loss

100% Packet Loss: I've been experiencing this problem for a couple of days now. My wifi works but I either I can't connect to a game or I am getting massive ping spikes every couple of seconds....
  10. Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows

Packet loss is 100% in the application Xbox for Windows: Packet loss is 100% in the application Hbox for Windows after starting the local server through OpenServer. I previously tried to reinstall Windows and the problem was solved, but after restarting OpenServer, the problem returned. I turned to the provider, he says that there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 Xbox Live packet loss

2. windows 10 xbox networking package lost

3. console companion packet loss

4. xbox network packet los cmd,
  5. Windows Xbox app packet loss,
  6. 100% packet loss xbox app,
  7. packet loss on xbox networking windows 10 1%,
  8. xbox network status 100% packet loss,
  9. xbox windows 10 100% packet loss,
  10. 100 packet loss xbox app on windows 10,
  11. high xbox live packet loss windows 10