Windows 10: On Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 7 and now the graphics drivers are crazy?

Discus and support On Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 7 and now the graphics drivers are crazy? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded my PC today from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 and now only the (Microsoft Basic Display Adapter) drivers are installed How can I reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Obsi1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Obsi1 Win User

On Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 7 and now the graphics drivers are crazy?

Hi, I upgraded my PC today from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 and now only the (Microsoft Basic Display Adapter) drivers are installed How can I reinstall my old drivers?

And since I have the driver, my display is stretching you back and forth like water

PS: My old graphics driver War (intel (R) UHD Graphics 620)

:)

Obsi1, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Aug 1, 2020
  4. On Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 7 and now the graphics drivers are crazy?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

On Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 7 and now the graphics drivers are crazy?

1. On Windows 10 Upgrade to Windows 7 and now the graphics drivers are crazy? - Similar Threads - Upgrade graphics drivers

2. Operating windows 7 now and I need to upgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Operating windows 7 now and I need to upgrade to Windows 10.: Would like to download free version but unable to do so as computer has no Windows updates. Keep getting error message Code Ox80073F8F-Ox20000....
  3. Operating windows 7 now and I need to upgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Operating windows 7 now and I need to upgrade to Windows 10.: Would like to download free version but unable to do so as computer has no Windows updates. Keep getting error message Code Ox80073F8F-Ox20000....
  4. Operating windows 7 now and I need to upgrade to Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 7 gone crazy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 gone crazy!: Hello,Up to around 3 weeks ago, I was enjoying my computer system with good old Windows 7 on it. Playing games, working on docs etc., until one day I turned on the computer to find my desktop completely changed and Windows 7 service pack 2 completely missing.I tried to system...
  6. Windows 7 gone crazy!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 gone crazy!: Hello,Up to around 3 weeks ago, I was enjoying my computer system with good old Windows 7 on it. Playing games, working on docs etc., until one day I turned on the computer to find my desktop completely changed and Windows 7 service pack 2 completely missing.I tried to system...
  7. Updated graphics drivers now windows 10 won’t log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Updated graphics drivers now windows 10 won’t log in: I updated my graphics drivers by selecting automatically search for drivers. The laptop then restarted itself and since then will not log back in. I have tried starting the laptop in safe mode too. Whichever way I try, I get to the lock screen/date and time display and the...
  8. Windows 10 upgrade and graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 upgrade and graphics driver: I finally upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 last night. Just before the upgrade however, nVidia updated the graphics driver. I let windows upgrade while i slept but woke up to a black screen where not even ctrl+alt+delete would open anything. I restarted the computer...
  9. Windows 10 graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 graphics driver: Hello there , I have an issue that was resolved by the nice people of the Cust. Service. But I might have created another issue. Splain : uninstalled driver , restarted pc. Pc starts normal , trying to reinstall driver, got black screen , tried with a different version, black...
  10. Graphics artifacts after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics artifacts after upgrading from Windows 7 to 10: I've recently upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 and have been suffering from some graphics problems. Namely, there are some problems with contrasting colors during fast light changes. To give you an example, here are two scenes from Captain Spirit from just a moment ago (I know the...