Windows 10: On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application

Discus and support On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear all,On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application already noticed on differents pcs with differents mouses.Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by davidebalosetti, Jan 28, 2022.

1. On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application

Dear all,On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application already noticed on differents pcs with differents mouses.Thanks in advance

:)

davidebalosetti, Jan 28, 2022

2. Pin NY Times to Windows 10 Start

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to NY Times application?
    • How are you accessing NY times (Via online or via App)?
    • What exactly happens when you try to perform the above mentioned steps to pin application to Start?

I suggest you to refer to the below article about Pin applications to Start menu and check if it helps.

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 28, 2022
  4. On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application

Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application

1. On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application - Similar Threads - often click several

2. Windows 11 several time crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 several time crash: I have computer running windows 11. at least one a week I have a problem crash. its happend when I watching youtube, browsing but never happend when I playing gamehere are the details from Event ViewerI got warning before shutdown unexpected1.- Level : Warning - source :...
  3. Windows 11 several time crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 several time crash: I have computer running windows 11. at least one a week I have a problem crash. its happend when I watching youtube, browsing but never happend when I playing gamehere are the details from Event ViewerI got warning before shutdown unexpected1.- Level : Warning - source :...
  4. Error code 0x800704cf any time I attempt to log into any Microsoft application on Windows 11

Error code 0x800704cf any time I attempt to log into any Microsoft application on Windows 11: My windows profile is not connected to my Microsoft account. I am not able to connect is due to "issues on their end". I get error code 0x800704cf when attempting to sign in to my Microsoft account on any application - Microsoft Store, Minecraft launcher, the help...
  5. On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application

On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application: Dear all,On windows 11 often i have to click several times to start any application already noticed on differents pcs with differents mouses.Thanks in advance...
  6. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  7. I can't seem to click on any applications

I can't seem to click on any applications: Recently I've been getting this issue where after I boot up my PC any actions I take such as opening and closing applications take multiple clicks to register, auto-scroll automatically turns on, and several other issues. Eventually, it gets so bad that I am unable to click...
  8. I can't seem to click on any applications

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Applications die spontaneously, often at start-up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications die spontaneously, often at start-up.: Cypress PSoC Creator dies at random intervals. Oracle VirtualBox opens and dies. Dassault Systemes' DraftSight opens and dies. All just pop off the screen without warning. It seems that Windows is secretly misidentifying them as malicious and pulling the plug....
  10. I can't click on any applications on the menu bar

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't click on any applications on the menu bar: I need help I can't access the menu or anything. I can't click and if I hover my mouse over the menu bar a spinning circle comes up! Help me 64689