Windows 10: On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...

Discus and support On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have an issue occurring on a specific customer's Windows 11 PC; when our print queue is selected from any browser, they cannot print. Here is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MoMartin Kyocera, Aug 9, 2022.

1. On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...

We have an issue occurring on a specific customer's Windows 11 PC; when our print queue is selected from any browser, they cannot print. Here is a screenshot of the user's PC:Some details from investigation on our end:- It is a Japanese version of Windows- The PC was upgraded from Windows 10 to 11- We are unable to reproduce the issue on a different PC with Windows 11 / or upgrading from Windows 10 to 11- The issue seems to occur only for our print queue. We've collected logs and it seems that the printer driver’s interface functions such as DrvDeviceCapabilities and DrvDocumentEvent are not

:)

MoMartin Kyocera, Aug 9, 2022
  2. 808bty Win User

Print Queue Personality Configuration

I've created many plot/print queues for the convenience of our users.

• Print queue personality is set on the Print Server
    • Personality settings include preset - orientation, paper size (A, B C, D, E), color/B&W, etc.
    With these preset personality settings, my users don't have to go through the print configuration steps for all the different types of documents they print.

They simply select the queue and print.

Some time a while ago, the personality settings for each print queue saved on my print server are no longer the default print queue setting on the users machine after they select the print queue.

Is there some way I can automatically "push" the print queue personality settings to every client who uses the queues?

Clients - W7 & W10

Print Server OS - Server 2012

Applications used - MS Office Suite, MicroStation, BentleyView, Bluebeam, G Technology Suite

808bty, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Print Queue Personality Configuration

This Community is mainly for home users and their computer problems, not business systems.

Kindly post your question in the TechNet Server Forums.

Technet forums

TechNet Forums:

Technet forums

MSDN Forums:

Msdn forums

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...

Window 10 Print Queue

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type services.msc
      in the box.

• Search and Select Print spooler.

• Right click on print Spooler and stop and restart the services and check if it helps.
    Note: Make sure that Print Spooler should be Automatic in services.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...

1. On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing... - Similar Threads - selecting specific print

2. On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On Windows 11, when selecting a specific print queue from any browser's preview, printing...: We have an issue occurring on a specific customer's Windows 11 PC; when our print queue is selected from any browser, they cannot print. Here is a screenshot of the user's PC:Some details from investigation on our end:- It is a Japanese version of Windows- The PC was upgraded...
  3. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  4. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Queue: I have an old Toshiba laptop that has a document stuck in the printer queue. I cannot print/delete/cancel it and it deters any other document from printing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/8977885d-df91-45b6-bab3-581e2bbea65c
  5. Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Crash when printing on any browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Crash when printing on any browser: My occupation requires me to print many documents from the browser I am using Google Chrome. Recently, I find myself not able to print anything from the browser after I updated the latest windows version, it just keep crashing when I try printing. The stop code is...
  7. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: Good day everyone, hope everyone is doing fine during this pandemic. So, as my title, my printer HP Deskjet 1510, connect using USB can't print anything after a failed Windows Update yesterday, the update froze at 48% I have no choice but to force shut down my laptop....
  8. Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing

Documents disappearing from print queue and not printing: I am using a Brother DCP-195C printer. The printer is working - I can monitor ink levels etc from the Brother Control centre on my PC but I can't print....
  9. print queue

print queue: printed documents not deleting from queue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-queue/b150abdb-b439-4244-abc1-cfd1ab473bb3
  10. Unable to print from any browser

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to print from any browser: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I am unable to print to any printers from any browser. When I use the browsers print function it brings up the preview window, but just spins and never connects to any printer. 19092