Windows 10: On Windows the Xbox Controller overlay is displayed?

Discus and support On Windows the Xbox Controller overlay is displayed? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to connect my Ps4 controller to my Windows 10 PC, but then I noticed that the controller works but the Xbox controller overlay is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Luvimar, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Luvimar Win User

On Windows the Xbox Controller overlay is displayed?

Hi, I wanted to connect my Ps4 controller to my Windows 10 PC, but then I noticed that the controller works but the Xbox controller overlay is displayed in every game. Can it be fixed, if so how?

:)

Luvimar, Jul 28, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 29, 2020
  4. On Windows the Xbox Controller overlay is displayed?

Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

On Windows the Xbox Controller overlay is displayed?

1. On Windows the Xbox Controller overlay is displayed? - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller overlay

2. Xbox overlay transparency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox overlay transparency: As you can see, I have this problem so I tried everything but nothing has changed so I've formatted the OS but the problem is stil on this stupid game bar, trasparency is at 100% as you can see to other tabs but the party chat overlay is not transparent as it was couple weeks...
  3. Xbox overlay transparency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox overlay transparency: As you can see, I have this problem so I tried everything but nothing has changed so I've formatted the OS but the problem is stil on this stupid game bar, trasparency is at 100% as you can see to other tabs but the party chat overlay is not transparent as it was couple weeks...
  4. The A-button opens Steam overlay with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The A-button opens Steam overlay with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Windows: Hello all,My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is unusable when used wirelessly on my Windows PC. I have seen multiple threads mentioning the exact problem I'm having, which is that the A button opens the Steam overlay when in game, or the Xbox game bar for some.This only...
  5. The A-button opens Steam overlay with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Windows

The A-button opens Steam overlay with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller on Windows: Hello all,My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller is unusable when used wirelessly on my Windows PC. I have seen multiple threads mentioning the exact problem I'm having, which is that the A button opens the Steam overlay when in game, or the Xbox game bar for some.This only...
  6. Windows Overlay Sounds Display Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Overlay Sounds Display Problem: My sounds pop up looks like this and it doesn't shows any next or pause botton when I watch a video or listening to a songs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-overlay-sounds-display-problem/2599d9bd-f503-49b3-8525-f4f235087eea
  7. Windows 10 Display overlay issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Display overlay issue: Hi there, the other day on my windows laptop after I began to see weird boxes like lines on my screen on my display. I assumed it was just a bug at the time until I started seeing the same overlay pop up elsewhere. I noticed it was of a website I was looking at the other day...
  8. xbox overlay LFG not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox overlay LFG not working: i recently got a new pc with windows 10 and when i first got it the LFG on the xbox overlay kinda worked but over the past month or two it stopped working. please help, i have no friends and i want to play with people....
  9. XBox Gaming Overlay Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Gaming Overlay Error: I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name? [img] 145177
  10. XBox Gaming Overlay Error

XBox Gaming Overlay Error: I keep getting the error below on my desktop PC. What is the the XBox Gaming Overlay app since I can't find an app by that name? [img] 145177